Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but the forth also mastered space time jutsu and he's already considered the strongest by konoha
Was this a reply to my post????

Yes I know he did but he didnt have Edo Tensei did he. The 2nd vs 4th just on Space/Time Jutsu the 4th would probably win. But we dont know the full capabilities of the 2nd bar he mastered Edo tensei and Space/Time techniques a lethal combination imo.

dlloyd1

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was this a reply to my post????

Yes I know he did but he didnt have Edo Tensei did he. The 2nd vs 4th just on Space/Time Jutsu the 4th would probably win. But we dont know the full capabilities of the 2nd bar he mastered Edo tensei and Space/Time techniques a lethal combination imo.
Hammy the 4th also had the death god thing and could seal them away like the 3d did by making clones and sealing them away. and the 4th had better space/time jutsu's than the 2nd i believe. and how did the 2nd die again? from 20 ninjas or somethin. if he was that great he would have beat them. the 4th could take out 20 ninja easily.

Torment

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion the strongest was the first, because Senju clan power could control all the tailed beasts, and as everyone knows a tailed beast in Naruto world means power... I think that power of his wich allows him to control the tailed beasts make him the strongest hokage

Uchiha17

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The 3rd hokage was the strongest he lead the leaf for a long time, and he was able to take on two hokage level opponents at once even in his advanced age, and still had enough energy to face off against orochimaru who was at full power.