who do u think is the evilest person on nb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
seems that way... but its a charade... all just a facade...
it's just because you imaginje you're really strong while she doesn't think that..

the most evilest person is Nexus >.<, but he said Zonder is even more evil >.< also almost every member on NB are evil in some way =/

except me MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! >=)

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one is evil here, not one bit. its just your perception about a certain person that makes them look evil but truth be told, if you spend time with them, rather spamming useless threads, you'll find out that, they fun to hang around and even when they're not around, you wait for them *sniff*

Sorry, I got a little emotional there *blows nose* O_O

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei Uchiha... May not look like it but its true...
and no im not kidding...
lol, this is the first time i have been called that in my life.
i have been called other names, but never that, i am not offended by this at all Skye, i actually am surprised.

I think she just keeps harassing you ever since your bout with Zanji. But that's just my opinion >_> I think she's awesome xD
No, i just don't agree with his jutsus, but it is not his fault. so i hold nothing against him for that, even though he doesn't want to see that.
And i don't think that I am harassing him just by saying i don't believe he is one of the strongest fighters here, I even proposed him a battle without customs, he said no. so i believe i have the right to have a personal opinion.

To the topic now, although i find this thread kind of funny i have to close it, cause some people might get offended by some posts.
And my opinion is that no one is evil and i don't really believe that someone can really dislike someone here, we are just people with different personalities and we role play in different ways. some times we exaggerate and make mistakes, but that doesn't mean anyone is my enemy.
For example take Skye, yeah we fight we may not like each other much :p but i am sure that if we get into a talk about music and food and cultures, we would both enjoy the conversation. Just because we don't agree about the battles, that doesn't mean that i dont like some aspects of his personality!
I mean the guy knows food damn well and i love cooking!!! how can i not l o v e that part of him? xD

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.