Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You deny it even though akira himself stated the fact in the databook, so much for logic.
Thats not how logic works. Akira databook is like scientist creating a hypothesis of something before it being proven as true. It full with trail and error. Science community(Physicist) in the past found Albert Einstein theory of relativity as unuseful bcus its hard to understand but after they understood the theory and it showed some result, people will use that theory for logical explanation.

In Dragon Ball case it will forever in Databook as an unproven theory unless it being proven in Manga/anime. I dont want to call it as hyperbole but unproven data.

I cant accept such info as fact when it still just a white and black words in a statement.

By the way I'm done with my thread. Bye. :bye:

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats not how logic works. Akira databook is like scientist creating a hypothesis of something before it being proven as true. It full with trail and error. Science community(Physicist) in the past found Albert Einstein theory of relativity as unuseful bcus its hard to understand but after they understood the theory and it showed some result, people will use that theory for logical explanation.

In Dragon Ball case it will forever in Databook as an unproven theory unless it being proven in Manga/anime. I dont want to call it as hyperbole but unproven data.

I cant accept such info as fact when it still just a white and black words in a statement.

By the way I'm done with my thread. Bye. :bye:
Your irrational mind is astonishing...really. What's so profoundly difficult to comprehend that akira himself stated so? I'm not sure if your trolling or wasting my time, (could be both), but you obviously are in denial with that level of logic.

I repeat it in a way so yours mind can absorb the truth, the difference between a theory and databook is that the author(first hand source) states it, as such it's the truth. Theory is something only fanboys and exterior sources can create, tell me exactly why akira would make a "theory" of his own manga?

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your irrational mind is astonishing...really. What's so profoundly difficult to comprehend that akira himself stated so? I'm not sure if your trolling or wasting my time, (could be both), but you obviously are in denial with that level of logic.

I repeat it in a way so yours mind can absorb the truth, the difference between a theory and databook is that the author(first hand source) states it, as such it's the truth. Theory is something only fanboys and exterior sources can create, tell me exactly why akira would make a "theory" of his own manga?
Even Theory of Relativistic also being documented by Albert Einstein like how Akira published his Databook and the difference between the two is The theory is proven legit and useful until this day while Akira's words is just a words and still not being proven yet.

Book of Theory of Relativity(reality) = Proven

Databook of Dragon Ball(Fictional writing) - Kaioshin can create planet = Unproven yet

Itachi fans said Itachi's Yata can protect Itachi from anything bcus of Databook said so but people including you tried to deny it and give reason.

And yeah I'm trolling and wasting your time but its not just a simple empty trolling.

Last edited: