[Discussion] Who are the Gods of creation

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Supreme Kais are considered as the Gods of Creation. That's why they're paired with the Gods of Destruction, and it's also why they share the same lifeline.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously? It's common knowledge that the kaioshin(gods of creations) are the hakaishins counterpart, the gods of destruction. It has been restated multiple times. The kaioshins are to balance the life quantity and can sometime split celestial bodies in half to double it, and of course their primary duty is to protect their respective universe.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously? It's common knowledge that the kaioshin(gods of creations) are the hakaishins counterpart, the gods of destruction. It has been restated multiple times. The kaioshins are to balance the life quantity and can sometime split celestial bodies in half to double it, and of course their primary duty is to protect their respective universe.
I have heard about that before but still skeptical about it bcus most of the time they(Goku's friend) wish to Shenron to restored or created back the destroyed planet and not asking Kaioshin to do the job.

Cellus523

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have heard about that before but still skeptical about it bcus most of the time they(Goku's friend) wish to Shenron to restored or created back the destroyed planet and not asking Kaioshin to do the job.
The difference between the Supreme Kais creating a planet and Shenron restoring one is that they typically have the dragon also bring back the dead too. From how it's described the Kais will simply create a new planet with what is needed to sustain life that will eventually have sapient life on it, maybe.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The difference between the Supreme Kais creating a planet and Shenron restoring one is that they typically have the dragon also bring back the dead too. From how it's described the Kais will simply create a new planet with what is needed to sustain life that will eventually have sapient life on it, maybe.
So far God of Destruction is more active in fulfilling their title while Kaioshin just talking alot.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's because the kaioshins use their power for what's righteous, why would they revive a single planet just because some mortal told them to? They dont meddle with human affairs, they take care of dangeruous beings like majin buu.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's because the kaioshins use their power for what's righteous, why would they revive a single planet just because some mortal told them to? They dont meddle with human affairs, they take care of dangeruous beings like majin buu.
At least they need to show something that worth their title, creating new planet. As what GoD do.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At least they need to show something that worth their title, creating new planet. As what GoD do.
It has already been stated in the databook that their work involves creating life and splitting celestial objects into half, why do you need a feat?

The east kaioshin has been shown materializing the hardest known metal in the universe out of thin air, it's proof of their divine power.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has already been stated in the databook that their work involves creating life and splitting celestial objects into half, why do you need a feat?

The east kaioshin has been shown materializing the hardest known metal in the universe out of thin air, it's proof of their divine power.
I'm looking for a Kai that can create massive celestial object and if not that reaching, a universe. It's more than creating simple and complex living thing or splitting a celestial body. Even they need to create this celestial body before they can split it.

If Kaioshin is ties with Beerus, they should share similar level of capability that serve their domain and in this case Kaioshin as the God of Creation creates and Beerus as the God of Destruction destroys.

Beerus is being said can destroy planet(confirm), solar system(confirm) and Universe(confirm)

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm looking for a Kai that can create massive celestial object and if not that reaching, a universe. It's more than creating simple and complex living thing or splitting a celestial body. Even they need to create this celestial body before they can split it.

If Kaioshin is ties with Beerus, they should share similar level of capability that serve their domain and in this case Kaioshin as the God of Creation creates and Beerus as the God of Destruction destroys.

Beerus is being said can destroy planet(confirm), solar system(confirm) and Universe(confirm)
What? Dude it was never implied that the kaioshins were "tied" to the hakaishins in such a way, they are simply their counterpart and never rivaled them in power in anyway. Only Zeno can create universes, not kaioshins. And i already said that it is the kaioshins job to create planets/celestial objects and harvest them with life.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? Dude it was never implied that the kaioshins were "tied" to the hakaishins in such a way, they are simply their counterpart and never rivaled them in power in anyway. Only Zeno can create universes, not kaioshins.
They never been implied in such way bcus in original and Z the concept of GoD still not exist. All this long its all about Kaioshin and Shanron until BoG came out and that is when we get to know about GoD. Even there exist flaw with the story-line when it comes to GoD existence.

From wiki

Beerus is at his most vulnerable, if the Supreme Kais of Universe 7 were to die, thus he will die with him as they are part of a life link. He therefore tries to ensure that no harm were to come to any of the remaining Supreme Kai's of his universe in any way possible as part of his duties.
And i already said that it is the kaioshins job to create planets/celestial objects and harvest them with life.
So far I never seen such things yet.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They never been implied in such way bcus in original and Z the concept of GoD still not exist. All this long its all about Kaioshin and Shanron until BoG came out and that is when we get to know about GoD. Even there exist flaw with the story-line when it comes to GoD existence.

From wiki

So far I never seen such things yet.
What do you not understand with that the databook stated it?, the databook>your opinion. It doesnt matter if they shown it or not, the kaioshins are made to do their job.

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree, even though mortals technically killed Buu after Kaioshins failed and had to rely on the mortals to clean everything up. Kaioshins just lazy asfuk xd

Reactions: BLAZE

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree, even though mortals technically killed Buu after Kaioshins failed and had to rely on the mortals to clean everything up. Kaioshins just lazy asfuk xd
Well the kaioshins are shown to be far more powerful than most mortals, considering that mortals are not just consisting of the Z fighters and humans on earth. There are more than billions of civilizations in just Universe 7.

Buu was a force of nature that spawned since immemorial time, bididi did not create him just reawakened him from slumber. I think the kaioshins main issue is that they don't react when they actually need to.

Databook is like bible. And you know what I mean right? :sdo:
Are you delusional? This is the dragon ball databook we're talking about, no inconsistencies exist since it's akira's own description of the kaioshins. Databook>your opinion.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well the kaioshins are shown to be far more powerful than most mortals, considering that mortals are not just consisting of the Z fighters and humans on earth. There are more than billions of civilizations in just Universe 7.

Buu was a force of nature that spawned since immemorial time, bididi did not create him just reawakened him from slumber. I think the kaioshins main issue is that they don't react when they actually need to.

Are you delusional? This is the dragon ball databook we're talking about, no inconsistencies exist since it's akira's own description of the kaioshins. Databook>your opinion.
Not delusional but being logical through experience