ayesha161

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whitney is no doubt the hardest gym leader in Pokemon history.
You must be registered for see images

Why?

Her goddamn evil cow. Miltank. It's so difficult to beat her fat cow because it keeps on using Milk Drink. You will always struggle against Whitney unless you use cheats. Fact.

Reactions: Mr Akatsuki

Karna

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
My charizard's fly solos her neg diff.

Jk, I only beat her after spamming 10 potions to get a little bit of net health, using my other five party pokemons as pure sacrifices and getting critical hits by chance. I played a long time ago though.

AlphaWolfZero

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whitney is no doubt the hardest gym leader in Pokemon history.

Why?

Her goddamn evil cow. Miltank. It's so difficult to beat her fat cow because it keeps on using Milk Drink. You will always struggle against Whitney unless you use cheats. Fact.
Dragonmaster Lance stomps on her. Two lvl 55+ dragonites.. My dude was a beast

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I agree remember playing Silver version when I was kid and how tough she was because it's so early on in the game when you face her.

I think this game was the hardest Pokemon game. Because Lance was super tough to beat Red can be tough and Claire isn't a pushover either.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Stat reduction moves, increasing your defense (in both editions of the game this works, as Rollout and Stomp are both physically attacking moves), paralysis, poison, sleep... you have numerous options here, it's probably more that we all removed those moves for attacking based moves, because the stat reduction/increasing moves were rarely useful for the basic game outside of battles such as this. If push comes to shove, use an X item, useful for crutch situations such as this. That being said, none of this comes in handy if you're facing Sabrina in the original games on the Gameboy. That Alakazam... never beat it when I had the game ._.