Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incomparable.
You're right. They are incomparable. But the characters in Naruto compared to One Piece are not so giant or ripped or have some kind of abnormal power such as creating tsunamis with a swing of a fist.. Lee has taijutsu, that is just punches and what not.

If you put Whitebeard in a smaller body I doubt it would have stood :)

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're all wrong.

If Whitebeard was a beast, he would have eaten some sort of Zoan fruit that game him the power of a yeti or something. :p

But all that aside he was pretty legendary, considering he was the strongest pirate in the world, to know people like Gold Roger back in his time, even having the opportunity to go to Raftel, but in the end, he was old and died a true man.

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right. They are incomparable. But the characters in Naruto compared to One Piece are not so giant or ripped or have some kind of abnormal power such as creating tsunamis with a swing of a fist.. Lee has taijutsu, that is just punches and what not.

Your argument is invalid, he is the Whitebeard.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whitebeard died a true man, defeating multiple opponents, defending those he cared about, even though every time we had seen him before that he had IV's coming out of him and had a breathing tube in his nose, when he went nuts, well he changed the game completely, oh and comparing him to rock lee is not the same because lee was fighting his all, but the fight was stopped because it was obvious he was done, he wasnt fighting to the end for those he wanted to protect

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How stupid is this comment -____-

You're basically taking every aspect of Whitebeard's physic and power and try to compare it with another manga's character? That's just blatant favoritism toward Rock Lee.

If you want true comparaison, think about both moments where those two characters were at the epitome of their glory and decide which one inspired the most badassness in their relative manga.

Whitebeard: Taking on an army by himself, destroying an island and dying on his feet while half his head was blow away.

Rock Lee: Putting up a great fight against one of the strongest living shinobi in Naruto. Showing determination and skills as he constantly got back up at the cost of his own body.

Both had great backstory, but all in all, this is basically what it came down to.

Relative to both manga, I can't say Rock Lee was as impressive in his most glorious moment as Whitebeard was. You'll probably complain that Whitebeard had more power and was older, but that's part of the equation too.

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How stupid is this comment -____-

You're basically taking every aspect of Whitebeard's physic and power and try to compare it with another manga's character? That's just blatant favoritism toward Rock Lee.

If you want true comparaison, think about both moments where those two characters were at the epitome of their glory and decide which one inspired the most badassness in their relative manga.

Whitebeard: Taking on an army by himself, destroying an island and dying on his feet while half his head was blow away.

Rock Lee: Putting up a great fight against one of the strongest living shinobi in Naruto. Showing determination and skills as he constantly got back up at the cost of his own body.

Both had great backstory, but all in all, this is basically what it came down to.

Relative to both manga, I can't say Rock Lee was as impressive in his most glorious moment as Whitebeard was. You'll probably complain that Whitebeard had more power and was older, but that's part of the equation too.
Yep, according to you Whitebeard was the only pirate there. 1v1000 yes please, that would've been pretty epic, though too bad it never happened.

So anyways, it is my opinion to put Lee's situation and Whitebeard's situation on the same level. You guys may think what you want, but why argue with me? You won't change my mind.

Last edited:

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, according to you Whitebeard was the only pirate there. 1v1000 yes please, that would've been pretty epic, though too bad it never happened.

So anyways, it is my opinion to put Lee's situation and Whitebeard's situation on the same level. You guys may think what you want, but why argue with me? You won't change my mind.
O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.