DarkDarling

Regular
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The National Policy Institute sponsored the 11-hour series of lectures and roundtables, led by its spokesperson Richard B. Spencer in Washington, D.C. The conference boldly centers its topic on white supremacy and President-elect Trump.

Video:

[video=youtube;1o6-bi3jlxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk[/video]

Gifs:

You must be registered for see images

I find this absolutely wicked! Utterly ridiculous. But don't group the cool white folks with these degenerate ones y'all, not all of them are like this. Please don't generalize. So what are your thoughts on this issue?​

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;27RXiA0qkrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM[/video]

Roland Martin shut him down!
This is what I found dumb about Richard Spencer. When he had to actually debate he couldn't make solid points. In his speech it is easy to say some stuff no one will argue with you but he didn't do good against Roland Martin.

Although Roland Martin failed just as bad. He called Egyptians Africans when Spencer was talking about race. Egyptians do have African nationality but are no way negroid/african like Roland try to pass it off.
He actually used the word cucks. Oh my god
Cuck as the word actually was used a long time ago between republicans or something. Can't really say but it had the same meaning as ***** at the time.

Also he said "praise Kek" which is literally a god version of Pepe the frog who some people seriously worship

OT: the alt-right led by spencer is just as retarded as Black lives matter. Let them do their own thing as long as they are not dangerous to others.

Last edited:

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole race thing seems like it pooped out of nowhere after everything seemed "ok" in racial terms, its like in only a year or so that race became again a "big" issue, of course I am not an American and I wouldnt know much but still...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was funny when that one guy tried to do the Heil salute in the beginning and quickly put it down when no else was doing it

Pretty much this thread contains my thoughts on them the best thing to do is not give them attention if you don't feed a troll it dies

Reactions: DarkDarling