3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

With the Rift technique from what I have read from the V thread is you said, "You can't select what you teleport, you're pulling them through the portal physically in most cases or opening one that they'd fall through somehow but it's not selective."

1. So when you say can't select what to teleport, what does this mean?

2. When you say physically pulling them through do you mean the port it's self is pulling them or the user of the Rift themselves are doing the pulling?

The link above is a reply to my question regarding the same thing about Rifts.

3. How is this space time able to be counter? Isn't it impossible to stop/counter a space time technique besides with a space time technique of the opponent's own.

4. The five meter rule in the Rift technique, can the portal be made wherever in the five meter range of the user? Like it just appears/forms in x spot that's in the range and teleport the person/thing/animal somewhere?

5. Does this space time have it's own dimension?

6. Where is a place the user of the Rift can't teleport someone/thing to? My idea is we can't teleport someone/thing in the middle of a body of water, like in the middle in the water already.