Alright so, karma and its Caucasian variant. What do you know about them in the series? I assume you read or watch boruto so you probably know a bit, share it with me.
That is correct for the most part, much of the karma hasn't been completely explained in the manga yet, so there are some gaps in the knowledge that can be shared so do be prepared for what could be drastic changes in the future if you keep this ability.Woah sir don't be racist like Tobirama.
Karma: This is a seal that is used by an Otsu member to prepare a vessel. This vessel is compatible with the Otsu that put the seal on them. The seal converts/rewrite their DNA to an Otsu so when the Otsu is killed by whatever means they can be reincarnate through the vessel's body. The Otsu can also take over the body of the vessel at certain times whenever the DNA rewrite hasn't fully taken place.
The karma when used by the vessel gives them enhanced strength, durability, absorb all forms of chakra, speed, and gains space time Ninjutsu.
White Karma: This a sealed used to bestow the person on someone that wasn't compatible but still was able to have the karma seal on their body. The wielder is to carry on the Otsu will. Currently we don't know what that means but we can guess on it.
Iight this all I got. Teach me something
That is correct for the most part, much of the karma hasn't been completely explained in the manga yet, so there are some gaps in the knowledge that can be shared so do be prepared for what could be drastic changes in the future if you keep this ability.
Also be aware that this is a bio bound ability as far as I know. Meaning if you drop the bio you lose the karma and have to buy it again.
In regards to it not being a compatible vessel, while that's true in codes case, it probably isn't true overall. Most likely the otsutsuki could choose to pass on their power but not their soul/spirit/essence if they wanted, resulting in a white karma. However most of them have been unlikely to do that of their own volition, isshiki only did out of spite mostly it seemed. Since he was done for anyway.
With that all said, we can start by looking at the mode itself.
( Shiroki Kāma ) - White Karma
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this White Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
- Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +20. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
- Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +30. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn.
This is the white karma, analyze it for me and ask some questions that you have, I'm sure you can think of a few.
To answer the initial questions, yes the otsutsuki is called Chikataro and he is a male. You have some creative liberty in how you received it and where but you can't powerplay the character Chikataro in your story in any meaningful way.Regarding what Chris said in the chat regarding the same/consistent history.
1. Does the person who gave us the White Karma have a name?
2. Is the person a male or a female?
3. Is the person the same who gave everyone who has the White Karma?
This mode grants the user a seal mark on there opponent I'm guessing anywhere we would like. My bio has it on his left palm. This has two levels unlock the other Karma which has three.
4. With the levels do you have to start at level one then work our way to level 2 or can we start at level 2?
5. Can we activate both levels in the same post/time frame? Example I activate level 1 then level 2. From there do something like a Ninjutsu or Taijutsu or whatever?
This mode grants an increase in damage to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, increase speed and durability. The mode also heals the user. the mode also grants usage of a special energy, absorb chakra, and have access to space time Ninjutsu. The increases is as following
6. With the increase to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu does this increase the ones that are defense and/or supplementary?
- Level One: Increase to speed by times two. Increase to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu by additional twenty damage points. Durability increase decreasing damage taken by twenty. Heals by ten each turn. The user can absorb chakra for three turns, once per turn by forty chakra points.
- Level Two: Increase to speed by times three. Increase to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu by additional thirty damage points. Durability inceease decreasing damage taken by thirty. This mode heals by fifteen. The user can absorb chakra for three turns, once per turn by fifty chakra points. The user gains access to space time Ninjutsu named Kama Rift.
Dang Genjutsu lovers don't get any love lol.
The abilities this mode gives the welder is access to a new form of energy called Nesaku. This form of energy has an increase of damage unlike standard ranks. This energy doesn't have any unique properties but can neutralize Natural Energy effects.
7. Does this go for all the effects or more specifically Petrification?
The user can only absorb chakra so non chakra things can't be absorb. The mode can only be used three times a battle/arc. Level one can stay active for five turns. Level two can stay active for four turns. They both together can stay active for the max of seven turns.
8. Does the turn it's used in count towards those turns or it's like anything else the turns start the following post/turn? Example below
Turn One: Activates Karma and this count towards the 5 turns or it doesn't count towards the dice turns.
The user if they absorb any chakra they can only use two techniques the next turn. Also level two grants a horn and spikes going from the head to the spine.
No further questions just 4 and 5 answerTo answer the initial questions, yes the otsutsuki is called Chikataro and he is a male. You have some creative liberty in how you received it and where but you can't powerplay the character Chikataro in your story in any meaningful way.
It works in the same way as all boosts so it can apply to defensive techniques and gives them a boost in their defense equal to what it can do offensively.
In regards to countering senjutsu its mostly against the petrification effect and behaves neutral in clashes. Finally I think you might be confused about modes and abilities with durations. The cool downs begin on the next turn but the usage begins immediately. The turn you activate the mode counts as turn one so if a ability lasts four turns, after you activate it you have 3 more turns using it, the turn you activate it counts as a turn in which its being used.
You can activate either level 1 or 2, not both at the same time and you can choose which one you activate as long as it respects the overall usage rule. No need to enter one and then two.No further questions just 4 and 5 answer
Oh perfectYou can activate either level 1 or 2, not both at the same time and you can choose which one you activate as long as it respects the overall usage rule. No need to enter one and then two.
Next technique, same as the first break it down as you understand it and ask questions.
( Kāma: Nesaku ) - Karma: Nesaku
Rank: B - Forbidden
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 50 /Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Damage: 60 - 110/Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Description: Nesaku is an ability derived from the original Ōtsutsuki who created the White Kāma mark the user has. Nesaku refers to a powerful special red, glowing, malleable energy reminiscent of Chakre Creation Tools that the user can manipulate from his body with Kāma active. While this energy does not require hand seals, it does require large movements and not small finger flicks. This special energy, while having no unique properties outside of strong damage, has special interactions with Natural Energy, neutralizing the petrification related effects of either form of Senjutsu as well as being considered neutral to it.
In addition to this, the user is capable of releasing the chakra he has absorbed via Kāma as a Nesaku replica. This replica functions similar to the original and deals damage equal to that of the jutsu he absorbed, unable to boost it's damage. In the event multiple Jutsu have been absorbed, the Nesaku will be released as a blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed.
Note: Requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by custom bios with White Kāma active.
Note: S rank and higher usage can only be used 4 times in Level 1 and 3 times in Level 2.
1. A large body movement is considered something noticeable and time consuming, so a wave of the arm for example and not something like pointing or flicking a finger. Nothing that could be a "hidden" movement basically and it has to take at least the same time as a handseal.Oh perfect
Hmm this technique let's see. It's am energy that can only be access to while using any of the levels of Karma. It is a red shine metal looking color. This doesn't require hand seals but it does require large body movements.
1. What is concerned a large body movement?
The energy has high damage. This energy doesn't have any unique properties but it does neutralize Natural Energy effects mainly the petrification effect. This energy is also neutral to Natural Energy. The user can use the chakra they absorb to use this technique.
2. Does the user still use chakra when they are using the chakra they absorb?
Can't boost the damage when using the chakra absorbed. The user if absorbed multiple jutsus can release the chakra at the highest damage that was absorbed.
3. Could you explain this line for me?
"blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed."
4. Are customs allowed for Nesaku?
5. Can we use a technique to increase the amount of chakra we can absorb or in this case in this era it's +10 chakra to another jutsu? So example, I would x technique to increased the karma's absorbing ability from 40 or 50 depending on the level to 50 or 60.
6. With the teleportation something I forgot to ask but it can be used to transport techniques to other places right or it's only used for people?
6.5 With the portal how far can it form from the user and how far from an opponent?
7. With sealing jutsus that can seal someone from using x rank does this go for Karma also right?
7.5 Can sealing jutsus prevent Karma from being used if it prevents modes from being used?
Side Note to Future Self: No increase to tracking so no running at opponents without have the tracking. You will have tunnel vision.
1. Wait can Karma be activated at the same time as of using another jutsu but said jutsu doesn't get the enhancement?1. A large body movement is considered something noticeable and time consuming, so a wave of the arm for example and not something like pointing or flicking a finger. Nothing that could be a "hidden" movement basically and it has to take at least the same time as a handseal.
2. Yes you spend the same chakra as the highest absorbed jutsu. So if you absorbed a 50 chakra 100 damage jutsu you will spend 50 chakra and do 100 damage.
3. This kinda ties in to the last answer, basically if you absorb multiple jutsu, the blast you release will be the highest damage one. So if you absorb three jutsu, two standard A ranks and one standard S rank, the blast you release will cost 40 and do 80, the base S ranks, since it is the highest.
4. Currently customs based on Nesaku are not allowed, I believe this applies for the entire field of white karma.
5. I don't believe so, the karma absorbing ability is set in stone as far as I know and it couldn't be augmented by external means. But I'll ask Chris to be sure.
6. I think the portal can be used to transport techniques to other places yes, though bare in mind that it must follow spawning rules still.
7. Do you mean techniques that debuff you to prevent you accessing high ranked abilities? If so yes, if someone locks you out of using S ranks it'll stop you using karma most likely.
7.5 I haven't encountered many techniques capable of doing this, it'll be a case by case generally but I'll say yes it can for the most part.
Next up we have karma unison.
( Kāma: Tsurane ) - Karma: Unison
Chakra: 30 ( + Equal to Chakra absorbed )
Damage: N/A ( +20/40 )
Description: While activating their Kāma, the user channels chakra into another person as they perform a Jutsu, increasing the size by 5 meters and explosive power of their respective Jutsu by an additional 20 damage. Should both users be Kāma wielders, one user is able to channel previously absorbed chakra into the released Jutsu, greatly increasing it's damage and doubles the size increase to 10 meters while boosting the technique significantly.
Note: Can only be used three times and requires either direct contact or targets to be within a meter of one another if both have a Karma seal. Clones cannot use this on the user or vice versa to gain the higher boost, only the lower ranking level will be used.
Same as before break it down and ask any questions.