Which spoiler do you fans hoping to be real?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would be cool not gonna lie and that's how he found out "the something greater than Kaguya"
That's most likely the case. Before i was thinking he figured things out from just travelling the world, but this dimension stuff is alot more creative.

The threat probably has his/her/it's own dimension, which Sasuke came across during his investigation on Kaguya.

I see, in your opinion how many jumps do you think he used?
2 or 3. It'll probably be like when he first started using Amenotejikara. He'll have a cool down time.

Speaking of Amenotejikara, he should be able to use it far better now.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi disappointed us with letting naruto the son of The Yellow Flash get stabbed. I'm honestly not expecting anything else from him at this point. He killed the series by making the Two strongest in existence get outshown by Sakura.
I feel like he's on drugs, he hypes up Neji only for him to get negged by a spider web and a piece of wood. He hypes up Amaterasu only for it to be used against the wrong opponents at the wrong time.

He also hypes up Sakura only for her to turn into a copy-paste of Tsunade. He hypes up SasuKarin only to end with SasuSaku and then start off with SasuKarin again....