• Total voters

Thugg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Throughout the series many character died and some were one of my Favorites.
Assume if kishi would say to bring any one character back to life which one will you suppose deserve the life back and why:shrug:

Imo Jiraiya should be back, i mean cmon i loved every single tihng about the pervy sage! He just too awsome character and without him Naruto is not all that cool afterall. :)

Your opinions?

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Orochimaru(to come back and lecture kabuto)
Nagato(come on!, he has the rinnegan. He can also ressurect the dead, infinatley useful if someone died recently.)
itachi ( he deserves it , his cool)
minato( it is naruto 's dad, give him some love)(for naruto to thrash in a fight so minato fanboys can shut the **** up!)
kushina(its naruto mom, give naruto some love)
3rd hokage (for naruto to beat and let the 3rd admire his growth)
harashima ( to defeat madara)

fanOFitachi

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Throughout the series many character died and some were one of my Favorites.
Assume if kishi would say to bring any one character back to life which one will you suppose deserve the life back and why:shrug:

Imo Jiraiya should be back, i mean cmon i loved every single tihng about the pervy sage! He just too awsome character and without him Naruto is not all that cool afterall. :)

Your opinions?
obviosly naruto has definatly missed the fun part of manga. its kinda war war war uchihha uchihhaa now . kinda boring:p

fanOFitachi

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Orochimaru(to come back and lecture kabuto)
Nagato(come on!, he has the rinnegan. He can also ressurect the dead, infinatley useful if someone died recently.)
itachi ( he deserves it , his cool)
minato( it is naruto 's dad, give him some love)(for naruto to thrash in a fight so minato fanboys can shut the **** up!)
kushina(its naruto mom, give naruto some love)
3rd hokage (for naruto to beat and let the 3rd admire his growth)
harashima ( to defeat madara)
orochimaru isnt dead dumb . he was just sealed in anotherdimension. and also part of orochimaru resides in kabuto so every decision kabuto takes orochimaru has definately some influence in him:flaw:

Thugg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
orochimaru isnt dead dumb . he was just sealed in anotherdimension. and also part of orochimaru resides in kabuto so every decision kabuto takes orochimaru has definately some influence in him:flaw:
No, orochimaru doesnt play a role in decisions in Kabutos body --.--
Kabuto just absorbed the power of Orochimaru distributed all over not his mind.