Which sannin is the strongest? Please Read It.

Which Sannin is the strongest one?

• Jiraiya

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Orochimaru

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tsunade

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No idea

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys. This kind of thread is still there but without Polls. So, we have already debated which of them is the best, lets see it in polls. Please note that which one would win in a battle. I don't mean with great strength like Tsunade has.

You don't have to explain your idea. Just vote.

No offence, but I am gonna put the names acc. to Alphabet.

1. Jiraiya
2. Orochimaru
3. Tsunade

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jirraya is stronger only because he is a Sage but i dont know if he could defeat Oro since oro has a lot of long range jutsus like svord of Kusanagi that Jiraja cant block and about Tsunade i think she is weaker but i only saw her 2 jutsus

1.Paralaysis thing that she used on Fujin and Raijin that exsaped from the prison

2.Mithic Regeneration thing when she fought Oro
and thats it we about Tsunade

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i respect all of your opinions but i think most of people say jiraya is stronger just because he is the Good one between him and Oro, i think they're both equal but ok

I respect your opinions :)

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i respect all of your opinions but i think most of people say jiraya is stronger just because he is the Good one between him and Oro, i think they're both equal but ok

I respect your opinions :)
I really think that Jman is stronger.

Guuuuuys, please just vote. We have more than 170 visitors, but only less than 30 votes. We just wanna see votes. Please vote at least when you visit, plz.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taijutsu: Tsunade > Jiraiya > Oro
Genjutsu: Oro > Jiraiya > Tsunade
Ninjutsu: Jiraiya = Oro > Tsunade
Sealing: Jiraiya = Oro > Tsunade
Special: Jiraiya (Senjutsu) > Oro (Reincarnation) > Tsunade (Regeneration)

Senjutsu stronger than reincarnation because senjutsu allows for stronger ninjutsu, more chakra, etc. and reincarnation allows for immortality except takes a shizzload of stuff to go right, and I think we can agree that both pwn regeneration abilities of Tsunade.

Therefore, Jiraiya and Oro both are better in 2 and are tied together in 2, and Tsunade beats out both in only Taijutsu.

Jiraiya ties with oro