Which is stronger/Better Dojutsu Tenseigan or Rinnegan?

???

• Tenseigan

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Rinnegan

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ people who think The Last isn't canon.

I'd take the Tenseigan over pains Renningan for sure, but Sasuke's and Madara's Renningan is slightly better. Not enough time was shown for the Tenseigan to show its full potential, but we did see it split the moon in half quite easily.
They are either dumb or they are
Trolling because they are butthurt

They really know it is canon

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenseigan is garbage. Allow me to illustrate why.

The Tenseigan comes from having a Byakugan and using the power of the Tenseigan Altar. When Toneri fought Naruto, he looked like this.

You must be registered for see images

But before that, he had to absorb the hundreds of Byakugan into his body.

Even with all that power, it only took Naruto in KCM to match Toneri, and eventually neg him with one punch IN BASE.

Toneri was a punk, and no rinnegan user would ever look to base Naruto like Toneri did.

Rinnegan >>>>> Tenseigan

For that matter Byakugan >>>> Tenseigan. Kaguya, Hamura, Momoshiki, and Kinshiki all don't sport tenseigan. I wonder why?
Except that it was KSM not KCM; Kyuubi Sage Mode is stronger than Kyuubi Chakra Mode. Also Naruto has full Kurama so Full Kurama KSM=/>Yin or Yang Kurama BSM and that's BSM at full power and not the barely half power BSM Naruto was in both times he went BSM in the war. You also add to the fact that Naruto in the Last is much more skilled in all aspects than War arc Naruto; Naruto (19) base is Kage level with high taijutsu skills, chakra control, and better mastery over his modes. Naruto focused all of his power into his fist.

Naruto (19) can take down Rinnegan users using max KSM, if they try to absorb his chakra then he'll just absorb more natural energy to overwhelm them and turn them to a stone toad as he did with Pretha Pein; Naruto did this in SM but he stated to be able to absorb natural energy faster in BM so KM would be faster than SM as well. Naruto knows how to stop from being pulled or pushed. Naruto can summon toads to take care of Rinnegan summons or use shadow clones. Naruto knows how to destroy CT. Naruto can access Bijuu chakra in any mode, he gained use of their chakra before obtaining RSM. Naruto's speed in just KM was comparable to FTG so full Kurama's KM with Natural energy added to it further increase Naruto's stats.

Tenseigan absorbed Naruto's chakra without touching him in their final fight which is better than Rinnegan's Pretha path which requires contact. TSB can tank BSM Senjutsu TBBs and Senjutsu Susanoo arrows and that's JJ Obito using like only 2 TSBs. Negating ninjutsu is a big thing since you can be defenseless while absorbing a ninjutsu unless you can use Susanoo but even then you can use TSBs which can cut through Susanoo.

Rinnegan gives you Six Paths Chakra...
The Rinnegan is gained when you awakened Hagoromo's chakra with Indra and Ashura chakra but it's not Rikudo chakra like what Tenseigan gives the user. Tenseigan Users have TSBs because it has Rikudo chakra. Madara and Obito who had the Rinnegan didn't gain Rikudo chakra until they were Juubi Jins.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol he absorbed the byakugans AFTER he wa defeated by Naruto.
Go back and rewatch the movie. Toneri absorbed those Byakugan AFTER Naruto and Hinata destroyed the Tenseigan Altar. Which is what freed all the sealed Byakugan and stopped the moon from descending to Earth. Toneri got pissed and decided to absorb those hundreds/thousands of Byakugan and get a Tenseigan Chakra Mode and fight Naruto.

Except that it was KSM not KCM; Kyuubi Sage Mode is stronger than Kyuubi Chakra Mode. Also Naruto has full Kurama so Full Kurama KSM=/>Yin or Yang Kurama BSM and that's BSM at full power and not the barely half power BSM Naruto was in both times he went BSM in the war.

Tenseigan absorbed Naruto's chakra without touching him in their final fight which is better than Rinnegan's Pretha path which requires contact. TSB can tank BSM Senjutsu TBBs and Senjutsu Susanoo arrows and that's JJ Obito using like only 2 TSBs. Negating ninjutsu is a big thing since you can be defenseless while absorbing a ninjutsu unless you can use Susanoo but even then you can use TSBs which can cut through Susanoo.
Upon rewatching the fight, Naruto does have both Sage Mode and Kurama eyes, so you're right about it being BSM.

HOWEVER, it took Toneri absorbing hundreds/thousands of Byakugan to reach Naruto's level, and Naruto seemingly ended the fight no difficulty with one punch in his base form with a partially transformed chakra mode hand.

Toneri's chakra absorption jutsu =/= Tenseigan ability. When Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra, Hinata had already taken Hanabi's eyes back and the Tenseigan in them had faded away. Also Toneri had no control of how much chakra he could absorb. He absorbed Naruto's, but then started absorbing the Sun's energy and couldn't stop. Rinnegan doesn't have this problem.

Also Toneri's TSB did nothing during the fight, and didn't really negate any jutsu. They were just kind of there to make the fight look cooler.

So, unless you are going to absorb hundreds/thousands of byakugan and get the Tenseigan chakra mode; stock Rinnegan >>>>>> stock Tenseigan.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go back and rewatch the movie. Toneri absorbed those Byakugan AFTER Naruto and Hinata destroyed the Tenseigan Altar. Which is what freed all the sealed Byakugan and stopped the moon from descending to Earth. Toneri got pissed and decided to absorb those hundreds/thousands of Byakugan and get a Tenseigan Chakra Mode and fight Naruto.

Upon rewatching the fight, Naruto does have both Sage Mode and Kurama eyes, so you're right about it being BSM.

HOWEVER, it took Toneri absorbing hundreds/thousands of Byakugan to reach Naruto's level, and Naruto seemingly ended the fight no difficulty with one punch in his base form with a partially transformed chakra mode hand.
Just went and re watched it, and I can confirm, that after they destroyed the alter, he did NOT, absorb the Byakugan. I knew they didn't make him that weak and that he absorbed the Byakugan AFTER they deafeated him but I had to double check.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just went and re watched it, and I can confirm, that after they destroyed the alter, he did NOT, absorb the Byakugan. I knew they didn't make him that weak and that he absorbed the Byakugan AFTER they deafeated him but I had to double check.
Great, now I need to rewatch the movie.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rinnegan is gained when you awakened Hagoromo's chakra with Indra and Ashura chakra but it's not Rikudo chakra like what Tenseigan gives the user. Tenseigan Users have TSBs because it has Rikudo chakra. Madara and Obito who had the Rinnegan didn't gain Rikudo chakra until they were Juubi Jins.
Nope.... It's Rikudo=Six Paths Chakra= Indra+Ashura=Hagoromo chakra. Sasuke also has Rikudo chakra and doesn't have TSB... Rikudo Senjutsu gives you TSBs. Madara had the Sage's chakra from the Rinnegan. He gainned Rikudo Senjutsu, more Rikudo Chakra and Rinne Sharingan and Regeneration/Immortality as a Juubi/Shinjuu Jin...

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.... It's Rikudo=Six Paths Chakra= Indra+Ashura=Hagoromo chakra. Sasuke also has Rikudo chakra and doesn't have TSB... Rikudo Senjutsu gives you TSBs. Madara had the Sage's chakra from the Rinnegan. He gainned Rikudo Senjutsu, more Rikudo Chakra and Rinne Sharingan and Regeneration/Immortality as a Juubi/Shinjuu Jin...
That's what I meant, Rikudo Senjutsu chakra haha, I was tired when I wrote this I think. I looked back and you're right about Madara having Rikudo chakra. Rikudo Senjutsu is RSM so Tenseigan is a mixture of both eyes and body. Toneri was new to his power and he didn't really showcase much of its power. We don't know if it's visual capabilities such as if it has better range than the Byakugan and can see things that the Byakugan couldn't but from what we have seen, Tenseigan looks like it's the better eye at least to me.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I meant, Rikudo Senjutsu chakra haha, I was tired when I wrote this I think. I looked back and you're right about Madara having Rikudo chakra. Rikudo Senjutsu is RSM so Tenseigan is a mixture of both eyes and body. Toneri was new to his power and he didn't really showcase much of its power. We don't know if it's visual capabilities such as if it has better range than the Byakugan and can see things that the Byakugan couldn't but from what we have seen, Tenseigan looks like it's the better eye at least to me.
Ok. That's why One Eye SM Madara was powerful. Double SM Madara would have been way more powerful than One Eyed one... In the Databook of the movie it is said that Toneri chakra mode is similar to Naruto's Kyuubi mode in power. If you notice Tenseigan is more about the body unlike the Rinnegan. And that's why it gives a chakra mode. Rinnegan is more an Eye power and Creation power..

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. That's why One Eye SM Madara was powerful. Double SM Madara would have been way more powerful than One Eyed one... In the Databook of the movie it is said that Toneri chakra mode is similar to Naruto's Kyuubi mode in power. If you notice Tenseigan is more about the body unlike the Rinnegan. And that's why it gives a chakra mode. Rinnegan is more an Eye power and Creation power..
Isn't it more like the Juubi Jin then? Gives both eye power and body power, Toneri was new to the Tenseigan so we can't expect him to use it at a master level. Toneri was holding his own against Full Kurama's KSM which is equal or stronger than Yin or Yang Kurama's BSM plus Naruto's base stats being higher than war arc Naruto; so Toneri fought against a stronger Naruto than JJ Obito did. When Sasuke first got his MS and EMS he wasn't using it on a skilled master level, he gained use of it during multiple battles so we never seen the full abilities of Tenseigan in my opinion. Tenseigan most likely can use COAT too since its Yin Yang chakra and he has the TSBs which could negate ninjutsu if he has Yin Yang as well.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito feared the thought of a dual rinnegan madara.

OT: the tensegan gives a chakra mode that the rinnegan doesn't give and in the right hand the tenseigan could be deadily.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't it more like the Juubi Jin then? Gives both eye power and body power, Toneri was new to the Tenseigan so we can't expect him to use it at a master level. Toneri was holding his own against Full Kurama's KSM which is equal or stronger than Yin or Yang Kurama's BSM plus Naruto's base stats being higher than war arc Naruto; so Toneri fought against a stronger Naruto than JJ Obito did. When Sasuke first got his MS and EMS he wasn't using it on a skilled master level, he gained use of it during multiple battles so we never seen the full abilities of Tenseigan in my opinion. Tenseigan most likely can use COAT too since its Yin Yang chakra and he has the TSBs which could negate ninjutsu if he has Yin Yang as well.
No it is more like Kuubi Mode... JJ Obito would have trashed Naruto and Sasuke combo if he wanted back then with sword of Nubokono but he hesitated and lost his will to fight. I would not say that it gives much eye power since we have only see Toneri use a bit of gravity force but more like a cloack. Think of it like Naruto's cloack since the Juubi Jins have more than just a Jin "cloack". They have Regeneration, Pretty High Durability than any other Jin, Sword of Nubokono,Mokuton and if they meet Madara criteria they can have the Rinne Sharingan. So no it far inferior to the Juubi Jin power. It is more like Kurama Mode. (with TSBs)
obito feared the thought of a dual rinnegan madara.

OT: the tensegan gives a chakra mode that the rinnegan doesn't give and in the right hand the tenseigan could be deadily.
Agreed about the Rinnegan. The Tenseigan can be powerful but I don't think its more powerful than the Rinnegan.

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Double Rinnegan>1 6T Rinnegan>1 Rinnegan.

O.T. I like Tenseigan, it has the Byakugan sight but stronger plus have a chakra mode which gives you TSB so I can negate ninjutsu with it and use Deva path with it according to Wikia . The chakra mode boost up your speed, strength, power, endurance, ect.. While the Rinnegan doesn't so Tenseigan is like both eye and body powerup.
@bold please read the manga... Double Rinnegan= 6T Rinnegan, as it is fanfic that there are more than one 6T Rinnegans...
Sasuke has a 3T Sharingan + 6T Rinnegan
3+6=9
Sasuke's 3T Sharingan+ his 6T Rinnegan is equivalent to a 9T Rinne Sharingan

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it is more like Kuubi Mode... JJ Obito would have trashed Naruto and Sasuke combo if he wanted back then with sword of Nubokono but he hesitated and lost his will to fight. I would not say that it gives much eye power since we have only see Toneri use a bit of gravity force but more like a cloack. Think of it like Naruto's cloack since the Juubi Jins have more than just a Jin "cloack". They have Regeneration, Pretty High Durability than any other Jin, Sword of Nubokono,Mokuton and if they meet Madara criteria they can have the Rinne Sharingan. So no it far inferior to the Juubi Jin power. It is more like Kurama Mode. (with TSBs)

Agreed about the Rinnegan. The Tenseigan can be powerful but I don't think its more powerful than the Rinnegan.
I wasn't saying Tenseigan RSM is as strong or on Juubi Jin level; just that both consist of giving the user both body and eye power. Full Kurama's KSM power is on War arc Yang Kurama's BSM power or near it is what I was saying. Full Kurama has twice the chakra reserve and a stronger chakra so Naruto from the Last in KSM would have chakra close or as much as Yang Kurama's BSM. Toneri was basically fighting a stronger war arc BSM Naruto. Tenseigan's power is going to be on the Rinnegan's level, Hamura had Tenseigan and Hagoromo had Rinnegan; both received power from Kaguya.

@bold please read the manga... Double Rinnegan= 6T Rinnegan, as it is fanfic that there are more than one 6T Rinnegans...
Sasuke has a 3T Sharingan + 6T Rinnegan
3+6=9
Sasuke's 3T Sharingan+ his 6T Rinnegan is equivalent to a 9T Rinne Sharingan
I read the manga, have you? Nothing says that Sasuke's 6T is equal to or better than Madara's; Madara with both eyes wasn't even at his full potential and was displaying a lot of power. The manga shows that you gain the true powers of the Sharingan or Rinnegan when you have both eyes, Obito states this about the Rinnegan as well while talking to Sakura about the power that one Rinnegan has. Yeah the 3T and 6T equaling 9T doesn't make sense; so basically you're saying anyone with a pair of 3T Sharingan's equal the power of Sasuke's 6T Rinnegan or near it. Sasuke use EMS with his Rinnegan; Sasuke got only 1 eye because he only have Hagoromo's Yin chakra while Madara awakened both of his by getting Indra (Yin) and Ashura (Yang) and awakened Hagoromo's (Yin Yang) chakra. Chakra from Hagoromo himself is stronger than creating it with Indra and Ashura chakra which is why Sasuke's Rinnegan looks different.

I said double Rinnegan>single 6T Rinnegan>single Rinnegan because Madara said he needed his other Rinnegan while analyzing Naruto and Sasuke and this is nerf Madara. Madara's Susanoo wasn't used at all after he became Juubi Jin, it would have gotten stronger thanks to the Juubi chakra and if he uses Limbo with PS or make wood clones that uses Susanoo and limbo and he would wreck VoTE Naruto and Sasuke.

Reactions: Animegoin

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenseigan is garbage. Allow me to illustrate why.

The Tenseigan comes from having a Byakugan and using the power of the Tenseigan Altar. When Toneri fought Naruto, he looked like this.

But before that, he had to absorb the hundreds of Byakugan into his body.

Even with all that power, it only took Naruto in KCM to match Toneri, and eventually neg him with one punch IN BASE.

Toneri was a punk, and no rinnegan user would ever look to base Naruto like Toneri did.

Rinnegan >>>>> Tenseigan

For that matter Byakugan >>>> Tenseigan. Kaguya, Hamura, Momoshiki, and Kinshiki all don't sport tenseigan. I wonder why?
all I'm saying is a lot of *****ing and crying

Reactions: Warlocks

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Double Rinnegan>1 6T Rinnegan>1 Rinnegan.

O.T. I like Tenseigan, it has the Byakugan sight but stronger plus have a chakra mode which gives you TSB so I can negate ninjutsu with it and use Deva path with it according to Wikia . The chakra mode boost up your speed, strength, power, endurance, ect.. While the Rinnegan doesn't so Tenseigan is like both eye and body powerup.
agree but bold
in my opinion Double Rinnegan=1 6T Rinnegan