Which is stronger/Better Dojutsu Tenseigan or Rinnegan?

???

• Tenseigan

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Rinnegan

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Or

You must be registered for see images

Rinnegan user:Madara Alive,No Rikudo Chakra,Pure Rinnegan Power
Tenseigan user: Toneri
So which is Better,which one u prefer to have?
For me it is Tenseigan By faaaaaaaaaaaar^^​

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
byakugan is better than both due to being able to see all freaking countless chakra points of the human body. Rinnegan can't see through smoke and use a lot of chakra for any of its jutsu.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenseigan > Regular Rinnegan. Sasuke's Rinnegan > Tenseigan
Double Rinnegan>1 6T Rinnegan>1 Rinnegan.

O.T. I like Tenseigan, it has the Byakugan sight but stronger plus have a chakra mode which gives you TSB so I can negate ninjutsu with it and use Deva path with it according to Wikia . The chakra mode boost up your speed, strength, power, endurance, ect.. While the Rinnegan doesn't so Tenseigan is like both eye and body powerup.

Reactions: Warlocks

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on which rinnegan abilities I get if its pains then I want rinnegan or maybe madaras for limbo the byukagan can't see limbo if not I'll take the other eyes

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

O.T. I like Tenseigan, it has the Byakugan sight but stronger plus have a chakra mode which gives you TSB so I can negate ninjutsu with it and use Deva path with it according to Wikia . The chakra mode boost up your speed, strength, power, endurance, ect.. While the Rinnegan doesn't so Tenseigan is like both eye and body powerup.
6T Rinnegan = Dual Rinnegan in end of shippuden

6T Rinnegan = Rinne Sharingan in Gaiden

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

From who and what?

Yokaze Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara casually stunned all nine bijuus including Naruto and Killerbee with just Limbo, while Toneri was defeated by Naruto alone.

It depends on the user. Hamura with the Tenseigan is probably on par with Madara, if not above him. I am talking about Rinnegan Madara.