Which fights you wanna see in Bolt Manga/anime?

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which fights you want to see in Bolt anime or manga?

For me I'd like to see Himawari (Genin Himawari) vs Sarada. We weren't able to see Neji vs Sasuke but I'd like it to be somehow compensated in the manga/anime by Himawari vs Sarada (Hyuga vs Uchiha).

What about you guys?

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're gonna need to infinitely nerf Himawari vs Sarada just so it can be a fair fight, even then The Sunflower Goddess still solos.

Boruto vs Sarada is more evened out imo.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're gonna need to infinitely nerf Himawari vs Sarada just so it can be a fair fight, even then The Sunflower Goddess still solos.

I really hope not. I actually don't wanna see Bolt vs Salad cuz it'd be Naruto vs Sasuke all over again.

I want to see gaara son fight Mitsubishi.
I actually want to see their abilities. Hope we see more of them. Both are Mysterious characters especially Mitsuki.

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawaki vs 3rd otsutsuki, that would explain the tatoo's if he got the seal. But ion know i wanna see an all out battle between Konohamaru, and the new team seven vs some tough foe. Sorta reminiscent of team 7 vs Zabuza and Haku.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki vs 3rd otsutsuki, that would explain the tatoo's if he got the seal. But ion know i wanna see an all out battle between Konohamaru, and the new team seven vs some tough foe. Sorta reminiscent of team 7 vs Zabuza and Haku.
I doubt it'll happen. But let's see.
Sasuke vs Sakura before they get divorced.
Lol.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I highly doubt that Boruto and Sarada are gonna fight unless it's in training, because they are childhood friends. They would never hurt each other intentionally, plus Sarada already has a soft spot for Boruto so i doubt they would fight. Though i do think Himawari would rival Sarada or vice versa.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata. I need to see Hinata fight a proper battle for once.
I doubt it'll happen in manga. In anime (flash backs) maybe.
Edo Himiwari and edo Hinata vs Boruto
That's mean lol.
Sarada VS Orochimaru
Shikadai VS Shinki
Bolt VS Metal Lee

Orphanage Head Kabuto VS anyone.
All are possible expect Kabuto and Sarada. Why would she fight orichimaru?
I highly doubt that Boruto and Sarada are gonna fight unless it's in training, because they are childhood friends. They would never hurt each other intentionally, plus Sarada already has a soft spot for Boruto so i doubt they would fight. Though i do think Himawari would rival Sarada or vice versa.
Agreed.
Naruto vs sasuke
Enough of Naruto vs Sasuke.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Himawari and Salad being rivals would cause the base to blow up every time they fight.