siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but MMA includes many i think we can't count it as one style ... not sure though
It does include all martial arts but you can also consider it a modern style taking the best from each stripping away the nonessentials if you think about it though most other styles were derived from others styles that's kind of how human knowledge works passed down and improved upon

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm,i don't know - Bruce Lee stuff.
Jeet Kune Do. I'd choose it.
I have to agree with this simply because it goes beyond itself adopting things from various styles. It's not set in routines or fixed scenarios and is in and of itself a street fighting style that is defined by each user. The way I'd use JKD compared to the way someone else may use it would be vastly different even taking into consideration that it's principles are very similar. You have techniques taken from Wing Chun such as chain punching, trapping, Pak Sao, Lop Sao, Bong Sao etc along with various other techniques sourced from various styles. For a short person speed is pretty much what you have to rely on.

Would also just like to be able to pull off the One Inch Punch with proficiency xD it just seems rather awesome imo.

What's funny is He abandoned Jeet Kun Do. He understood that staying to any style isn't kungfu
You mean he abandoned Wing Chun? (Kind of didn't since the meat of JKD is pretty much Wing Chun adapted and adopted to the person's own methods.) Though yeah setting yourself into a style is what makes people predictable and counter-able.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter