[Discussion] Which conquerers haki clash was more impressive?

Who had the more impressive clash and why?

• Doflamingo

• Katakuri

Results are only viewable after voting.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God Trebol's voice is literally painful is to hear. "MuGiWaRaaLA..."
I prefer Katakuri's clash for the anime because it looks better animated but Doffy's for the manga because the scale of it is clearer and the buildup to it was better imo.

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God Trebol's voice is literally painful is to hear. "MuGiWaRaaLA..."
I prefer Katakuri's clash for the anime because it looks better animated but Doffy's for the manga because the scale of it is clearer and the buildup to it was better imo.
I like doffy's more both manga and anime. It just seemed .more intense then the exchange with katakuri (I honestly forfot they had that exchange until I seen the animated version though through feats katakuri still is the stronger of the two). Though id like to see more of this kings haki clashes.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not just saying this because it is recent, but IMO the Luffy vs Katakuri clash was the best for a couple reasons.

1. It showed the raw power of Kings Haki, without having to have physical contact, unlike the clashes with Luffy vs Chinjoa, Doffy, and Big Mom. The effect on the environment just by unleashing it was insane.

2. They were not using it to attack each other, but instead using it the ensure that no one else interrupted their fight. Which was a clever was to reveal that Katakuri also had it.

3. It focused more on the Haki itself and not on an attack, so you go to see the actual aura of their individual haki mixing, and how overwhelming it was.

Doffy and Luffy's clash was simply a clash of King's which I mentioned before, we had seen multiple times before during that arc