which charcter do u shoose if u was in naruto

deidata luver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
deidara b/c we have some similar things such as we love art,temper(when really mad=) and b/c his like favorite character =p hmm!

or like naruto shika kiba sometimes hinata!we have alot in commen

and hows ur favorite??

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi, because one we are both quite mysterious, 2, because he's my favorite character, and 3, because we both pwn ppl with our Sharingan, which we got from a friend who died in battle with us.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi.

He's my fave character so far. The sacrifice he made in killing his clan to protect the lives of the villagers, living his life as a wanted man, and making sure his brother was protected and was able to become strong. :cool:

A very in-depth, noble character....plus he just oozes awesome:p

Amon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be Jiraiya, he is one of the best characters in Naruto. A loyal friend, a natural leader. He trained some of the strongest ninjas Nagato, Konan, Minato and Naruto. To me he has the best personality, a bit perverted but then so are most people. When around people he's very comical, but in battle he is strong and cunning. Orochi said he was called the Storm of Konoha, that's a hell of a title :D.

GoshikkuNingyou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori
Because i've always respected him and his puppet techniques fascinate me
More than likely, however, he'd probably turn me into a puppet
but considering my RPC is a doll already, it shouldn't be too bad :3

Itachi
He's a genius!! Itachi is very good at annalyzing and coming to conclusions that would end in the far future
A wonderful stratagist, sadistic too
I like that :p

Jeez, they're all bad boys Lol XD