Which character would you like to meet?

Blue Fang

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean an anime chracter so who would you like to meet. For me it will have to be Rangiku Matsumoto can u imagine her in real life. I dont know how to put an image so if someone can that would be appreciated.
 

TheAncientJinchuuriki

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
251
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've got a few: Naruto, Jiraiya, Minato, Laxus, Gajeel
 

Meee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
10,994
Reaction score
1,054
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Lord Naruto San

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean an anime chracter so who would you like to meet. For me it will have to be Rangiku Matsumoto can u imagine her in real life. I dont know how to put an image so if someone can that would be appreciated.

You act like she would be a goddest just another red head -__-

All these dam Fanfiction over a cartoon char
 

Snape Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
4,175
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want to meet Yuno Gasai, that would be awesome. Of course she would probably kill me but it would be worth it.
You must be registered for see images
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anime? Booooo.


Gaara.
 

Sound

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
5,052
Reaction score
526
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Probably Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.​
 

Trúth

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
12,293
Reaction score
1,519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi Uchiha .
 

FoxesInWonderland

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
144
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hinata, ino, tsunade, mei, konan, sakura, ayame, kurenai, anko, ten ten, temari, kushina, samui, mabui, ect...
 

6thHokage

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Mellow

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
10,652
Reaction score
766
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ino and Light
 

Snape Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
4,175
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
I mean an anime chracter so who would you like to meet. For me it will have to be Rangiku Matsumoto can u imagine her in real life. I dont know how to put an image so if someone can that would be appreciated.
 

Fex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
305
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ouma Shu
You must be registered for see images
 

SayWhat21

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
271
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
obito, Jiraiya, Lelouch
 
Top