Which character would you like to meet?

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He is badass but we all know that Rock Lee beats him any time especially in part one.

Okay. Wasn't talking his fighting skills at all, but okay.
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know you were not talking about his fighting skills. So tell me why would u like to meet him?

We can build sandcastles. I already have a bucket.
 

FoolzBeWeary

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How do you add pics on a mobile to here?
 

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
4,699
Reaction score
269
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd like to meet Crayon Shin Chan, that little bastard is the life of the party.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

-Punk-

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mikasa. Esdeath. Konan. Princess Rui. Toki. Kabuto. Kakashi. Minato. Kanon. Mei Mizaki. Roberta.Wave. Bulat. Kurome. Shelee. Minatsuki. Shiro. Yukki.

etc .....I have a lot .
 

Blue Fang

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mikasa. Esdeath. Konan. Princess Rui. Toki. Kabuto. Kakashi. Minato. Kanon. Mei Mizaki. Roberta.Wave. Bulat. Kurome. Shelee. Minatsuki. Shiro. Yukki.

etc .....I have a lot .
I would have a lot too bit I decided to choose just one but if I could meet someone else it would be Hinata
 

FoolzBeWeary

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images





sei is on the left, amy in the back, Jo u front, and meg on the right
 

FoolzBeWeary

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sorry if image is to small
 

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hei from Darker than Black, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Mugen from Samurai Champloo.
 
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
279
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
HASHIRAMA OR MADARA although with MADARA I would have to be a little scared for my safety. However I do know a very good time indeed.
 

Dr Doom

Banned
Regular
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
826
Reaction score
98
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Goku, Piccolo, Naruto, Gon and Killua, Sgt Frog and crew, Ed and Alphonse Elric.
 
Top