Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me I got to say zabuzas and hakus character relationship at first he just used him but when he finally opened his grinch heart and sacrificed himself I'm not going to lie I tear up a bit each time i see it

You must be registered for see images

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato and Naruto hit me in the feels, even though it was short and abrupt.

Lee's backstory that tied in with Gai is my #1 go to feels machine

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, and...Konan/Yahiko/Nagato hit me quite hard at the time. There was a lot going on in their adult, unexplored chapters. Konan's death is the only one to affect me.

And of course Naruto/Boruto, I felt compelled enough to write a video essay ending with a goddamn MCR song on it for gods sake.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, and...Konan/Yahiko/Nagato hit me quite hard at the time. There was a lot going on in their adult, unexplored chapters. Konan's death is the only one to affect me.

And of course Naruto/Boruto, I felt compelled enough to write a video essay ending with a goddamn MCR song on it for gods sake.
I actually preferred

Sasukes and borutos moment together

And saradas and Narutos

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I liked Naruto/Boruto but I didn't get "emotional" like that. I think the stakes weren't high enough or something.

If Boruto was more in a state of sorrow after Naruto passed, I probably would of choked. I felt more emotional at scenes where Boruto was proving himself, than when Naruto and Boruto reconciled. When they were happy, I was proud. But I don't remember getting emotional like that.

The highest I got to was when boruto was putting the head band on, and everyone saw Naruto in him + the music. That got me.

How was that for you?

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes! Konan, Nagati, and Yahiko were honestly my favourite squad in the series. Then Konan died defending the dreams her teammates entrusted, a true kunoichi. Not to mention their hideout indicator which Konan’s blood soaked paper covered actually had me crying, a beautiful scene.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! Konan, Nagati, and Yahiko were honestly my favourite squad in the series. Then Konan died defending the dreams her teammates entrusted, a true kunoichi. Not to mention their hideout indicator which Konan’s blood soaked paper covered actually had me crying, a beautiful scene.
A character nobody really cared for, given a subtle and beautifully directed end. Some of Kishi and Perriot's best work.

I loved all the little details too, like Yahiko/Nagato's adult romance that was never an easy source of love triangle drama, the way they all processed grief differently (Nagato's pain stuck with him his entire life) and the symmetry of three dead corpses at rest is really what killed me. All 3 of them sacrificed themselves in ways that would've made the original Akatsuki proud. Turtle Island Arc is honestly one of the best Arcs.

Reactions: BLAZE

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked Naruto/Boruto but I didn't get "emotional" like that. I think the stakes weren't high enough or something.

If Boruto was more in a state of sorrow after Naruto passed, I probably would of choked. I felt more emotional at scenes where Boruto was proving himself, than when Naruto and Boruto reconciled. When they were happy, I was proud. But I don't remember getting emotional like that.

The highest I got to was when boruto was putting the head band on, and everyone saw Naruto in him + the music. That got me.

How was that for you?
I can't personally relate to either Naruto or Boruto but it was expertly handled IMO. I could completely resonate with Boruto and see that they both had flaws in their relationship. The scene break-down I did of the first interaction they have in the Hokage's Office tells it all...And oddly, is one of the best scenes in any Naruto product.

In total though, yeah Naruto isn't dead for nearly long enough for it to leave as big as an impression as it could. The actual scenes that dealt with him regretting what he took for granted are so well detailed that I don't see it as a big flaw....but the movie had rushed pacing in general. No idea why it felt the need to cram itself full of so much plot in 90 minutes. Could've easily been a 2 parter.

The headband scene definitely got our cinema audience but not as much as Sasuke/Boruto in the Hokage Office. I heard noise when the camera focused on the Minato portrait and then showed Naruto's photos and jacket. When he got the headband removed from him, that was a lot more intense and got a huuuuge reaction i'll never stop laughing about. My personal favourite moments are when he's in tears. Happens twice in the film and it's never pathetic or unearned. He's a loud, sensitive and brave kid...and moments like these made him feel more real and human than the majority of characters throughout Part 1 & Shippuden.

Personally the roof of the Hokage Office scene didn't stand out to me as I saw the Naruto in him pretty early on and never labelled him a brat... just a talented, insecure kid with a massive hole in his life. So it was more like "oh of course" pay-off than a huge dramatic reveal.

I've always liked them since the movie but the more I think about it, Boruto and Sarada are quickly becoming my favourites.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly the initial iruka/ naruto deal was pretty good, when irukas bawling and apologizing to this poor kid who’s been ostracized at really no fault of his own? That was good

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't personally relate to either Naruto or Boruto but it was expertly handled IMO. I could completely resonate with Boruto and see that they both had flaws in their relationship. The scene break-down I did of the first interaction they have in the Hokage's Office tells it all...And oddly, is one of the best scenes in any Naruto product.

In total though, yeah Naruto isn't dead for nearly long enough for it to leave as big as an impression as it could. The actual scenes that dealt with him regretting what he took for granted are so well detailed that I don't see it as a big flaw....but the movie had rushed pacing in general. No idea why it felt the need to cram itself full of so much plot in 90 minutes. Could've easily been a 2 parter.

The headband scene definitely got our cinema audience but not as much as Sasuke/Boruto in the Hokage Office. I heard noise when the camera focused on the Minato portrait and then showed Naruto's photos and jacket. When he got the headband removed from him, that was a lot more intense and got a huuuuge reaction i'll never stop laughing about. My personal favourite moments are when he's in tears. Happens twice in the film and it's never pathetic or unearned. He's a loud, sensitive and brave kid...and moments like these made him feel more real and human than the majority of characters throughout Part 1 & Shippuden.

Personally the roof of the Hokage Office scene didn't stand out to me as I saw the Naruto in him pretty early on and never labelled him a brat... just a talented, insecure kid with a massive hole in his life. So it was more like "oh of course" pay-off than a huge dramatic reveal.

I've always liked them since the movie but the more I think about it, Boruto and Sarada are quickly becoming my favourites.
I hope the Boruto Movie gets completed in a non-rushed way when the Anime takes over then. I'd like to see them handle it better, if possible.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly the initial iruka/ naruto deal was pretty good, when irukas bawling and apologizing to this poor kid who’s been ostracized at really no fault of his own? That was good
Can't fault this, great suggestion- never considered it that way apart from Naruto asking Iruka to be his father at the wedding.

Iruka was a good egg.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A character nobody really cared for, given a subtle and beautifully directed end. Some of Kishi and Perriot's best work.

I loved all the little details too, like Yahiko/Nagato's adult romance that was never an easy source of love triangle drama, the way they all processed grief differently (Nagato's pain stuck with him his entire life) and the symmetry of three dead corpses at rest is really what killed me. All 3 of them sacrificed themselves in ways that would've made the original Akatsuki proud. Turtle Island Arc is honestly one of the best Arcs.
It also showed us how twisted the ninja world was and honestly the way they were brought up, their ambitions were expected especially since none of them had parents or friends apart from each other. It really was a beatiful piece of work.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito kakashi and rin love triangle. Obito died loving rin, rin dies loving kakashi, kakashi having a part in killing both of them . Obito lost to insanity kakashi lost in depressions and rin lost in time and memories. These three history was one of the best.