Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would suggest Samsung. Somehow they are more resistant and they don´t break that easily when you accidentally drop it xD

Personal experience: Since I was allowed to use a cell phone, I´ve always used Samsung (Current phone: Samsung Galaxy Y). I have a liking to samsung more to being almost as resistant as an old Nokia phone xD I´m also planning to buy S4 by the end of the year (The reason of why not a S5: My wallet won´t allow it xD)

rlewis03

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have the LG He and it the best phone out at the moment the reviews prove it. It has been crowned Android King by numerous reviewer's opinions. It has an amazing screen wit the first ever quad hd display. All I'm saying is this is an awesome phone and you won't go wrong wit any of them

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have the LG He and it the best phone out at the moment the reviews prove it. It has been crowned Android King by numerous reviewer's opinions. It has an amazing screen wit the first ever quad hd display. All I'm saying is this is an awesome phone and you won't go wrong wit any of them
It's display looks awesome o_O

abhiken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
please enlist your priorities.
what qualities are you expecting in your mobile?
great primary camera? front camera? looks? battery? size? etc.

i will give you an overall idea for now.

You must be registered for see images

size and resolution:

galaxy s5 :- 5.1 Inches ( Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Pixels) dimensions [72.5x142x8.1 mm ]

htc one m8 :- 5 Inches (Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Pixels) dimensions [70.6x146.36x9.35 mm]

lg g3 :- 5.5 Inches (Quad HD, 2560 X 1440 Pixels) dimensions [146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm]

camera :

galaxy s5 : back ( 16 MP) front (2 MP)

htc one m8 : back (4"ultrapixel") front (5 MP)

lg g3 : back back (13 MP) front (2.1 MP)

memory :

Internal : galaxy s5 (16 GB) htc one(16 GB) lg g3 ( 32 GB )
Expandable Memory galaxy(microSD, upto 64 GB) htc one(microSD, upto 128 GB) lg g3(microSD, upto 128 GB)

these are the general specifications. you should google it for more details.

and visit youtube for more practical reviews .

i will recommend these videos:

samsung galaxy s5 :

htc one m8 :

lg g3 :

think about your requirements and watch these reviews and then decide.
good luck!