Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i'm moving to the UK in like 2 weeks I have to get a new phone and contract.

Anyway with the contract I was looking at, I can get either Galaxy S5, HTC One (M8) or LG G3 for free. So what do you guys think I should get?

All three can possibly considered the best smartphones out now anyway and they are all very good but I can't really decide.

I'm leaning towards HTC although i've only had samsung in the past before. Anyone had any experience with them?

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been using Samsung since S2, and I just recently bought the S5.

Never had any problems throughout the years.
Haha yeah I was just using S2 for the past 2 years also. I've never had any problems with Samsung either, whereas i've never had HTC or LG. I was maybe wanting a change that's why I asked. Or do you think there is already a big enough change from S2 to S5 (in terms of user interface)?

HTC One imo.​
Samsung s5!
I actually like the LG G3, but I've never used any of them. Sorry I can't help much
Galaxy S5 imo
Cool thanks for the input.

check out each ones review , compare and buy simple
Yeah I already have and i'm still undecided lol. Just getting some more opinions.

The HTC One M8 is in my opinion the best one out there
Thanks. Do you know if it's pretty slippery? I read that it is 90% metal and that could potentially be slippery xD Don't want to break it.

Last edited:

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been stuck with the S2 since it came out, but I was told the S4 was the best, tho some have said the S5. I'm a simple lady, so I am going to buy the S4, but for you, I recommend the S5.

Last edited:

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if ur gonna take photos and want badass high sound which will blow ur face then htc
otherwise take s5
I heard about the speakers. But I thought in photos S5 or G3 was better since One M8 only has 4 ultra megapixels. But the ultra megapixels supposedly take in light better. Not going to use camera that much anyway imo.

I'm stuck with the S2 since it came out, but I was told the S4 was the best, tho some have said the S5. I'm a simple lady, so I am going to buy the S4, but for you, I recommend the S5.
Haha me too with the S2. You think S4 is better than S5? Does S5 have some issues/problems? Thanks for the input :)

Last edited:

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha me too with the S2. You think S4 is better than S5? Does S5 have some issues/problems? Thanks for the input :)
I've been told it's not much different from S4, just a bit more improved and fancy. I only need it for my work, I use my laptop for everything else. I'm just tired of how slow the S2 is, and how bad the app updates are getting.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah my dad doesn't give me money so i got a job one day ill buy one
Ah that sucks man. Well hopefully you get one soon!

I've been told it's not much different from S4, just a bit more improved and fancy. I only need it for my work, I use my laptop for everything else. I'm just tired of how slow the S2 is, and how bad the app updates are getting.
Oh right, well S5 comes free with my contract otherwise I would have looked at S4 instead. To be fair I use mostly my laptop too. Yeah I know, it's been ages since i've updated my S2 and it is getting pretty slow. Technology is advancing fast too!