which 7 abilitis would u steal ?

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Dark Release (Gives me the ability to take Chakra Natures from individuals)
2. Wood Release (Gives me Senju DNA, as well as the power to suppress Tailed-Beast Chakra, and ability to Heal without handseals)
3. Uzumaki Longevity (Gives me an Extraordinary Long Lifespan, as well as Super Massive Chakra Reserves, as well as the Red Hair :D )
4. Steel Release (Allows me to cover my body in Indestructible Steel)
5. Swift Release (Allows me to move at Extreme Hyper Sonic Speeds)
6. Sharingan (Right Eye) (Allows me to see/track movements of objects and individuals. I'd progress it to Rinnegan)
7. Toad Sage Mode (Allows me to sense Evil Intent, as well as boosting Attack, Speed, and Power)

*NOTE*: I chose 7 abilities to steal, and then went out and acquired the following Eyes. Eyes aren't abilities, but the tools in which can be used to use various abilities. I also stole a scroll while I was at it.

So, I'd have 2 Mangekyo Sharingan on the back of my hands:
On my Right: Kakashi's Right Mangekyo Sharingan (Kamui) (Allows me to Warp objects to the Kamui Dimension)
On my Left: Obito's Left Mangekyo Sharingan (Kamui) (Allows me to Warp Objects to and From the Kamui Dimension, as well as make myself and others (with direct contact) Intangible)

I went out a stole Shisu's Mangekyo Sharingan and Itachi's Sharingan from Itachi, and implanted them, Itachis in my Right Forearm, and Shisus in my Left Forearm. (I gained Itachi's Susanoo with Yata Mirror and Sealing Sword, as well as Shisus Koto Genjutsu. Since I have Senju DNA, the cool down rate is reduced to hours if not minutes)

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan - I'd steal an EMS and implant it into the middle of my Forehead (Gives me access to Susanoo, Amaterasu, and a specific Genjutsu. I'd trained with Amaterasu until I gain Blaze Release)

Byakugan - I'd steal 2 Byakugan and put one in my Left Eye Socket, and the other on the back of my lower neck, eliminating the blind spot in the back and in the front at the same time. (Give me access to 8-Trigrams technique, as well as allow view of the Chakra Circulatory System and Pressure Points.)

Earth Grudge Fear - I'd steal it and my body will become composed of thick, black Threads. It also gives me the ability to have 4 extra hearts and manipulate those threads as an extension of my body, as well as splitting my body into sections that can operate on their own if needed. If I take a heart from a user of Multiple Chakra Natures, I'd gain those chakra natures as long as I had that heart.

As a final powerup, I'd go visit the Tshikage and Take his Particle Release using Dark Release, then I'd take his Heart using EGF and gain it again. I'd then go take Scorch Release, Magnetic Release, and finally Explosive Release.

Final Plan:
After acquiring all of the above, I cover my Thread-like Body in Steel Release, allowing me to have a Indestructible Body. Combine that with Swift Release and you have an Extremely Fast Tank. Combine that with Toad Sage Mode and you have an ultra extremely fast opponent who can attack from potentially anywhere with titanic force. Add in the Rinnegan, Byakugan and Sharingan, I'd see your Chakra Pathway, Pressure Points, Molded and Concentrated Chakra Formations, Body Movement, and I'd be able to see through solid objects, as well as objects exclusive to only Rinnegan Users. Combine that with the Mangekyo implanted in my Arms, I'd run hundreds of circles around you while simultaneously Kamui'ing you, destroying you on the molecular level in what some may call an extremely brutal death.I'd finally go take a couple of tailed beasts, then nap for about 5 minutes, get back up and go raid the Hidden Mist for a few swords, and then go looking for the Weapons of the Sage of the Six Paths, destroying and utterly annihilating any and everything in my way. After having fun for a few hours, I'd acquire Yin, Yang, and Yin-Yang Release and eventually learn how to create life. Upon reaching that goal, I'd leave this world and go to others, creating and populating the universe, never destroying anything again!

Last edited: