Where's Sasuke During This War?

Neezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:erm:I just wanted to know why are they not even talking about Sasuke or mentioning him or even showing a glimpse of his face? Where is he not in this war what is he doing:erm:

Neezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Where's [B]Sasuke[/B] During This War

I don't want to know t much I'm just interested in the little things, i knew it has something to do with yamato. Now he got wood style that's just great! makes him even stronger

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't want to know t much I'm just interested in the little things, i knew it has something to do with yamato. Now he got wood style that's just great! makes him even stronger
Sasuke not only has wood style now but ftg and the other half of the nine tails also ;)

narutoben10af

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If u wanna know:
then Sasuke is still in akatsuki hideout resting. then, he will meet Itachi and they will fight Kabuto. They beat Kabuto. Sasuke summons Orochimaru. Orochimaru, Sasuke, Juugo and Suigetsu goes to Hidden Leaf Village. Oro Revives 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Hokages with edo tense. Sasuke gets talked no jutsu by the hokages. Becomes good. Karin comes and helps. they go to war and help Naruto defeat Obito and Madara and the Ten Tails.

Last edited:

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Remember Tobi is keeping sasuke to recover at their base, he's getting use to itachi's eyes he will make his move soon stay tuned :hint:

If u wanna know, then Sasuke is still in akatsuki hideout resting. then, he will meet Itachi and they will fight Kabuto. They beat Kabuto. Sasuke summons Orochimaru. Orochimaru, Sasuke, Juugo and Suigetsu goes to Hidden Leaf Village. Oro Revives 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Hokages with edo tense. Sasuke gets talked no jutsu by the hokages. Becomes good. Karin comes and helps. they go to war and help Naruto defeat Obito and Madara and the Ten Tails.
But why ruin things for people who want to watch the anime?

Unless he already knows what happens and he just forgot what sasuke is doing but still.

Neezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Okay okay okay i literally stopped reading after the first four post's. His resting in akatsuki hideout that's all i wanted to know!!! thankyou:yay:

narutoben10af

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Remember Tobi is keeping sasuke to recover at their base, he's getting use to itachi's eyes he will make his move soon stay tuned :hint:

But why ruin things for people who want to watch the anime?

Unless he already knows what happens and he just forgot what sasuke is doing but still.
i put a spoiler tag on it already.

Neezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hectic guys i specifically said "little things"!!! and i don't want to read the manga coz I'm more an anime person=D but really appreciated guys Thanks so much. To think Sasuke becomes good guy again!

Thanks i did not know how to do that

See that's the reply i need simple and short *_*

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's hectic guys i specifically said "little things"!!! and i don't want to read the manga coz I'm more an anime person=D but really appreciated guys Thanks so much. To think Sasuke becomes good guy again!
Yh the anime is back on track now so it show be enjoyable to follow the story and sasuke doesn't exactly become good he just helps with one or two things but you will have to wait and see =D

Neezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh well then what was this all about where people where telling us Naruto and Sasuke fighting. u think u know what is happening then its the total opposite of the opposite

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:erm:I just wanted to know why are they not even talking about Sasuke or mentioning him or even showing a glimpse of his face? Where is he not in this war what is he doing:erm:
If the anime follows the manga right, he have to show up in Shippuuden Episode 326. Oh, and by the way, he should've been shown already, but he wasn't, probably because of the long fillers, the animators didn't wanted to make us wait for showing us his EMS powers...