Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It came from ass pulling if it's associated with NV earth. Other than that it's likely from another planet. Also, it's smaller than the actual Jyubi. Jigen was around the size of it's mouth, while the original Jyubi's mouth was many times bigger than Madara and Obito, if scaling is required.
If it came from another planet, why it looks exactly like the earth one with the same Rinne Sharingan and 10 tails, I would imagine it to be a completely different beast if it came from another planet.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it came from another planet, why it looks exactly like the earth one with the same Rinne Sharingan and 10 tails, I would imagine it to be a completely different beast if it came from another planet.
Because, nobody said they would have to different beasts considering they're supposed to be chakra trees. And planted by the Otsutsuki for harvesting, one would thing they have a similiar origin. Also, it's lesser than the full 10 tails it has 6 tomoe Rinne Sharingan, even smaller than the Earth's one in size.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My take on that is that's not a complete Juubi.

Juubi can exist in BOTH chakra form (which is what you've shown) and vessel form (gedo mazou)

They are both not powerful in either of those state (inactive or downright rampaging) and needed to be combined.

That's why summoning the juubi, it is need to put all the chakra back into its body.

This juubi can be the same one but only the chakra.
When Kaguya was sealed, they returned the body back to Toneri and the chakra was once more split and now reside all over the continent.

If Naruto wants to, he can combine all of them and be a juubi jin (without the body)

The Juubi is probably the gedo mazou with extremely low chakra and that cage that he's in is the seal that the Hagoromo and Hamura Karma seals made.

Remember that Toneri became petrified and was effectively cut off from the world.
This could be what Urashiki had done.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It came from ass pulling if it's associated with NV earth. Other than that it's likely from another planet. Also, it's smaller than the actual Jyubi. Jigen was around the size of it's mouth, while the original Jyubi's mouth was many times bigger than Madara and Obito, if scaling is required.
The rest could be sealed with Kaguya thus causing it to be smaller.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rest could be sealed with Kaguya thus causing it to be smaller.

Kaguya was stripped of her chakra (that's why all tailed beasts returned) and all that was left was the husk (gedo mazou) which is the one that was put into the moon.

I have theories about the sun and moon seal (Yang and Yin), one seals the body while the other seals the chakra which is fitting to their symbols.

Basically the gedo mazou is Kaguya or her corporeal form while the tailed beasts are her chakra or ethereal form manifested.