Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The mini Juubi that appeared in Boruto was not a different Juubi, it's the same Juubi that gets resurrected by having the Gedo Mazo and all the 9 Bijuus chakra.
It was stated by Obito that you only need a little fraction of the Bijuus chakra to resurrect the Juubi but it will be in a weakened form and it will need a lot of time for it to get resurrected, you also need a Rinnegan user to sync with the Gedo Mazo and resurrect it, and the one who did it was Jigen.
So how did Jigen do it if he didn't go to the Bijuus to get their chakra because Naruto(The Bijuus meeting place) didn't notice Jigen stealing Bijuus chakra and he doesn't have a Rinnegan and should't even be able to summon the gedo Mazo.

Well, the answer is simple:
Jigen already has displayed Rinnegan powers like opening portals and absorbing chakra and using black receivers, the latter is a Rinnegan exclusive jutsu so he has the six paths jutsu maybe due to his Karma seal plus his weird filler Dojutsu, so he most likely summoned the Gedo Mazo from Kaguya's dimension and synced with it, so how did he get the Bijuus chakra?

The answer is the Gedo Mazo already has Bijuus chakra mixed together to create the Juubi's chakra which makes the resurrection process easier.

Proof:
You must be registered for see images

As you can see, when the 9 Bijuus chakra gets combined, it creates a rabbit looking Juubi, and guess where do we see it again, when Lord Sasuke and Naruto free the Bijuus and seal Kaguya:

When the Bijuus were inside Kaguya, a part of them got combined together to create the rabbit Juubi and it stayed inside the Gedo Mazo.

So Jigen simply summoned the Gedo Mazo and used the already existing Juubi chakra to turn him into his current form.

So do you agree?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody keeps calling this new juubi a mini juubi and saying that it is smaller, but honestly it doesn't really definitively look smaller to me. Jigen has the thing buried underneath all those rocks and stuff and I don't recall seeing it's lower half, so how does everyone know that it won't appear bigger when not buried underneath all that stuff?

Also, Ikemoto's art style is something to take into consideration.

Sorry, but this doesn't really look so mini to me. When I think "mini juubi" I think about those little clone things that Shin Uchiha had.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everybody keeps calling this new juubi a mini juubi and saying that it is smaller, but honestly it doesn't really definitively look smaller to me. Jigen has the thing buried underneath all those rocks and stuff and I don't recall seeing it's lower half, so how does everyone know that it won't appear bigger when not buried underneath all that stuff?

Also, Ikemoto's art style is something to take into consideration.

Sorry, but this doesn't really look so mini to me. When I think "mini juubi" I think about those little clone things that Shin Uchiha had.
Compare its size to the black receivers and you will know that it's small in size.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't know jigen to have a dojutsu but absorbing the chakra seems to give him his appearance like kawakii so possibly abilities aswell
Kawaki didn't need to absorb the chakra of an Otsutsuki to have his appearance which is a little different from Jigen's.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are basing your whole theory around this scan?

Yet Jigen does not have Rinnegan... What you are saying does not make sense? To have broken Kaguya's seal and control the Gedo Statue, it would require Rinnegan.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are basing your whole theory around this scan?

Yet Jigen does not have Rinnegan... What you are saying does not make sense? To have broken Kaguya's seal and control the Gedo Statue, it would require Rinnegan.
Jigen already displayed Rinnegan powers and this manga is filler so anything is possible.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It came from ass pulling if it's associated with NV earth. Other than that it's likely from another planet. Also, it's smaller than the actual Jyubi. Jigen was around the size of it's mouth, while the original Jyubi's mouth was many times bigger than Madara and Obito, if scaling is required.

Reactions: Ansatsuken