Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm curious.
We saw Inuarashi already on Kuri with his Musketeers and they rescued Tama. I think they'll also meet with Hitetsu and may even encounter Jack again.

However, where is Nekomamushi?
Last we saw was him trying to get Marco to join the alliance but Marco decided to stay behind to fend off Weevil. Marco is strong enough to deal with Weevil alone so has Nekomamushi already left for Wano? Or is he looking for other Whitebeard remnants?

I really want to see Carrot reuniting with the Minks and updating them about Pedro's situation and see how the leaders respond.

Also if Nekomamushi arrives in Kuri as well, an Inu/Neko vs Jack rematch can very well happen as Zoro has left Kuri and Luffy is in prison with Kidd.
Although I wish a rematch occur whilst there is a full moon but we have already been told , there will be one in onepiece 2 weeks time. Doubt they'll be two moons in 1 month , then again it's onepiece we've already been shown there are multiple moons (Professor clover, Robin flashback)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco will be off panaled by weevil .
Post automatically merged:

My prediction:

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi vs Jack (2nd strongest calamity)

Kawamatsu, Denjiro and Ashura Doji vs The strongest Calamity

Idk who will face the 3rd calamity lol
Well the calamities are getting ROFL curbstomped if it turns out like this

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure if I missed it but I was watching the anime this past weekend (zou arc) and notice momo said he staying back at zou with the dog king until later. How did momo get on wano again? Since it was shown a couple chapters back that the dog king recently arrived when he found tama.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think he is in wano he will arrive with Whitebeard pirate tagging along with him.

Also there is weevil around the corner just have a feeling things will head complicared for Nekomamushi.

In see him arriving with whitebeard pirate without that his mission is useless.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure if I missed it but I was watching the anime this past weekend (zou arc) and notice momo said he staying back at zou with the dog king until later. How did momo get on wano again? Since it was shown a couple chapters back that the dog king recently arrived when he found tama.
It wasn't shown , probably Zou is parked nearby on the command of Momo.