Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So tell me which places have you visited that are important and famous, well i visited the NEW CAMP in Barcelona which was the biggest thing i ever saw, then was in Venice which was awesome too, i played with the birds kicking them around, xd then the movie festival in Canne movie festival which was awesome too, so those are the places i visited,

What are yours ??

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greece and Turkey

Greeks had suck a nice and clean sea i could see perfectly through the water o_o I've gone fish hunting underwater a couple of times but i failed >_>
Turks had small and clean beaches, they were very kind and welcoming ,and had really ****ing tasy chilli and garlic kebaps T__T i want back...send me back :|

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greece and Turkey

Greeks had suck a nice and clean sea i cou see perfectly through the water o_o
Turks had small and clean beaches, and really ****ing tasy chilli and garlic kebaps T__T i want back
LOL every sea and beaches are awesome, it dependes on the person who is there, but yea i heard Greece sea is great, well cause the climate is really warm, hmmm you should have tried a meal called Doner Kebab its their specilty xd

Effie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm...
Disneyworld?
I haven't been to many places.
Oh wait, I went to Las Vegas when I was 6 O_O
I've only left the U.S. once, but it was to Mexico, a really small town in Mexico, so no historical reference there :p

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
North America
Nevada - Las Vegas, Laughlin, Reno
California - San Diego, Las Angels
Arizona - Phoenix
Texas - Houston
Flordia - Miami
New York - Can't remember the place
New Jersey - Can't remember the place as well since I was sleeping till we got to the destination.

I lived in Laughlin for most of my life, moved to Las Vegas for college and to get away from Laughlin. I went to California to go to multiple video game tournaments, concerts, and for family. I went to Arizona for concerts of my favorite bands and to say bye to a friend of mine that was moving to Tennessee which i will never see again ;_;.I only went to Texas because of plane troubles and had to stay for a day. Flordia is where some of my reletives live. New York is where my mother's side of the family lives. I went to New Jersey for the Warp Tour.

Mexico - Mexico City, Mexicali

Lol I've been to each place once. It was to just visit family friends that decided to live in Mexico.

South America
Colombia - Cali, Bogota

I was born here and stayed there for 2 years, Cali that is. I usually travel Bogota every month or so with my blood related dad. Way too much stuff in the streets, crime, religion all over, and it's a beautiful area when you get past the cities.

^^ Only been to North and South America atm I guess. o_O

Last edited:

MaKo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
China. Great Wall. It was so kool! But somehow boring.Went to zoo to see Pandas . Kute animals :3

England. Did not visit any famous places there yet.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Spain + Tenerife, Austria, Italy, Greece (Rhodos and Crete), Cyprus and Turkey. I've also have travelled through Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland, though I have never stayed there.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, LIthuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, POland, Chezh republic, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Tenerife (Spain), oh and UK ok course.

Egypt, Thailand, TUnisia, Singapore.

In January i'm making a small eurotrip again, this time i'm gonna visit Norway, Danemark, Beligium and the parts of Germany I still haven't been to.

In June doing Italy-France-Spain, tickets are already purchased so i'mhappy :D whatever happens im going.

Globally: Us and New Zealand

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow most of you have come to my country (Greece) :p
well I've been only in London and in most greek islands, which i guess counts since the thread is about famous places. Knossos palace from the ancient Minoan Civilization is probably the most famous of them. Also, Mycenaean ruins and of course Olympia ^^
Outside Greece nothing much only London's British Museum which I still don't know why it is called "British" taken into account they don't have anything british there.