[Discussion] where do you rate prime Grandpa Hyou ?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think he was aound YC1 or on same level as Oden kozuki ?
There’s only one Yonko Commander and that’s Marco which isn’t considered a level at all last time the sbs has something to say about it, it’s a position.
The rest of the yonko’s have Generals and Captains, not commanders.

I don’t think Oden is as strong as a Yonko First Mate/Right hand man.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There’s only one Yonko Commander and that’s Marco which isn’t considered a level at all last time the sbs has something to say about it, it’s a position.

But Oden could put down multiple gangs and unite them under himself. He has to be at least that powerful for multiple people like Ashura(who can fight Jack) to join him. If they were willing to unite under him, there was nothing stopping the favorable alternative of uniting against him aside from him being that overwhelming.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arguing against rikudo is like jumping into an ocean . Fair enough.
Post automatically merged:

But Oden could put down multiple gangs and unite them under himself. He has to be at least that powerful for multiple people like Ashura(who can fight Jack) to join him. If they were willing to unite under him, there was nothing stopping the favorable alternative of uniting against him aside from him being that overwhelming.
Oden is def above the likes of marco , vista and others.

However seeing grandpa hyou is now confirmed to have advance COA i am prerty sure he was a prime fighter back then. Def he was strong as Asura douji or might be even more.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

YCI or Yonko Commander 1 is just a general term used to describe the strongest subordinate of a Yonko like King, Katakuri and Marco. Yeah we know Marco is a "Division Commander" just like we all know that King is an "All Star" and Katakuri is a "Sweet Commander/General" but the one thing all of them have in common is that they are the strongest subordinates of a Yonko hence they are always grouped together using the word "YC1"

I know you already know this and you're just trying to be smug and cocky.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn’t mean Jack is comparable to the likes of Captain King though is he?
A shura is strong enough to beat the likes of Jack, so he probably has several underlings that range around that strength group.
Oden could be just slightly stronger than Jack which is around Captain/Lead preformed Queen’s level or maybe a little bit higher.

We also have to take into account that while Oden rally up forces that could be comparable to kaido’s forces (doubt it tho), he also was weak enough to be killed by those very same forces.
Kaido didn’t touch Oden and I doubt that King did either.

That’s all I’m saying

Arguing against rikudo is like jumping into an ocean . Fair enough.

Oden is def above the likes of marco , vista and others.

However seeing grandpa hyou is now confirmed to have advance COA i am prerty sure he was a prime fighter back then. Def he was strong as Asura douji or might be even more.
I keep forgetting how arrogant and dense you are and I’m sure I’d get more rationality from a mule than you.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bro just STFU no one cares what there is or not. Most of the base and most of one piece fans separate the 3 commanders into levels. And we're going to continue to do that

Reactions: Noizecreep

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro just STFU no one cares what there is or not. Most of the base and most of one piece fans separate the 3 commanders into levels. And we're going to continue to do that
Yo dumbass! Wrong is wrong. I don’t give a shit about you want to go by it still makes no sense. Now **** out of here and piss off.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo dumbass! Wrong is wrong. I don’t give a shit about you want to go by it still makes no sense. Now **** out of here and piss off.
Wrong is wrong, one is called a 3rd commander , ones called a 2nd commander, and ones called a first for a reason.

Marco is > jozu
King and queen are > jack
Katakuri is >smoothie cracker

No one cares what they're called

We can separate them into levels if we want and it not be wrong. Just because you don't like doesn't mean anything Important I promise

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong is wrong, one is called a 3rd commander , ones called a 2nd commander, and ones called a first for a reason.

Marco is > jozu
King and queen are > jack
Katakuri is >smoothie cracker

No one cares what they're called

We can separate them into levels if we want and it not be wrong. Just because you don't like doesn't mean anything Important I promise
Stfu up already.

Whitebeard is the only one with commanders period

Big mom has and Kaido/Blackbeard has Ship Captains.

There is no Yonko Commander fanfic level when Ace who is a 2nd Commander on Whitebeard’s Ship is clearly weaker than jozu and Vista who are 3rd Commander and 5th Commander.

So just stop arguing with me on stupid shit that you’re wrong about.
Ace is a 2nd commander but he’s not on the same level as Smoothie, Shiryu, Luck Roo, and Queen.

Oda literally said it in the SBS that Whitebeard’s Commanders are not ranked in strength by numerical order. There’s a reason why all the other Emperors don’t call their higher officers commanders.

So freaking annoying Jesus Christ just shut up.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stfu up already.

Whitebeard is the only one with commanders period

Big mom has and Kaido/Blackbeard has Ship Captains.

There is no Yonko Commander fanfic level when Ace who is a 2nd Commander on Whitebeard’s Ship is clearly weaker than jozu and Vista who are 3rd Commander and 5th Commander.

So just stop arguing with me on stupid shit that you’re wrong about.
Ace is a 2nd commander but he’s not on the same level as Smoothie, Shiryu, Luck Roo, and Queen.

So freaking annoying Jesus Christ just shut up.
Like i said we dgaf what they're called, they're the same

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What s the problem even viz calls katakuri a yonko commander and rikudo doesnt accept them.

Maybe Mr. Rikudo tobi is personal editor of oda.

@Sakazuki ignore it he likes riling people around here this is nothing new i have seen.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What s the problem even viz calls katakuri a yonko commander and rikudo doesnt accept them.

Maybe Mr. Rikudo tobi is personal editor of oda.

@Sakazuki ignore it he likes riling people around here this is nothing new i have seen.
Viz calls Katakuri a sweet General you dumbass.

I wouldn’t be calling him a General if it didn’t

Last edited: