Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whats the most common place you find your self in your dreams
I always end up at a school, most of the time I hang out in the library and read manga, but recently I found myself going into the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror and I realized I could see myself in it. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but I have never been able to see myself, infact I have never been able to really place a face on anyone in my dreams, but as I turn to leave the bathroom I notice now everyone has a face...odd huh?

sasori45

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
where i go in my dreams

i go to a cliff and sit and read and wile im reading i see the world dying people killing each other and plane old armeggedon but later in my dream i finish reading and jump off the cliff and my legs tear off so i sew them back on and keep walking nothing will get me down (=

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whats the most common place you find your self in your dreams
I always end up at a school, most of the time I hang out in the library and read manga, but recently I found myself going into the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror and I realized I could see myself in it. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but I have never been able to see myself, infact I have never been able to really place a face on anyone in my dreams, but as I turn to leave the bathroom I notice now everyone has a face...odd huh?
I had such a weird dream last night. X]

But, the most common dream I have, is I'm sitting on a white porch swing in the middle of a really pretty garden with a girl with long blonde hair. Were both wearing white dresses and no shoes. She's just smiling, and I'm not really doing anything...And the vision is kind of blury like I'm looking into the sun. Then her mood changes and she just starts yelling at me, but I can't hear her...I've had that since I was in kindergarden, I age in the dream the same way I do in real life...

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I had such a weird dream last night. X]

But, the most common dream I have, is I'm sitting on a white porch swing in the middle of a really pretty garden with a girl with long blonde hair. Were both wearing white dresses and no shoes. She's just smiling, and I'm not really doing anything...And the vision is kind of blury like I'm looking into the sun. Then her mood changes and she just starts yelling at me, but I can't hear her...I've had that since I was in kindergarden, I age in the dream the same way I do in real life...
Awwwww,what a wonderful dream (except the yelling part).