Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would someone please tell me where these Naruto vs. Sasuke OAV videos that are all over Youtube are coming from?:confused:
POSSIBLE SPOILERExample:

Is it a real ending of a movie or something or have I just been caught in a Retard No Jutsu???:flaw:

Last edited:

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nicely made, but it definitely isn't an ending of any movies. The next Naruto movie is about the 4th in his younger days and Naruto. It wouldn't have the ending be Naruto fighting Sasuke.

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you got any ideas on where the scenes where Naruto looks like he's dead with Sakura crying on him and Madara and Kabuto walking away from watching them is coming from??? It's a real head scratcher. Any thoughts/guesses would be awesome!

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I think this might be a spoiler as this is Spanish and all the comment don't say it's fake and some of the comments are in Spanish. Well I do hear Spain gets it first

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I think this might be a spoiler as this is Spanish and all the comment don't say it's fake and some of the comments are in Spanish. Well I do hear Spain gets it first
Thanks, I didn't even think of putting "Possible Spoiler" before the URL. Thanks Bro!!!

Hansom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely is just like a teaser of "what's to come" in the story.....but it still awesome

and did anyone notice that naruto was using the chakra blades of Asuma

Last edited:

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Its an OVA. It is not the ending of a movie. Was the Konoha Intro Festival an ending of a story</div>

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely is just like a teaser of "what's to come" in the story.....but it still awesome

and did anyone notice that naruto was using the chakra blades of Asuma
It's probably because Sasuke pours his chakra into his Chidori blade so he needs to be able to defend it I guess. Like how sasuke just stabbed right through Yamato's knife.