When was the last time you feel suicidal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today -.- because of insomnia.And I'm very exhausted right now.Woke up at 7am,off to work overtime.Got back home at 11pm.I can't sleep ever since,and I need to get up early since I have the office keys T_T.I've been an insomniac ever since I went to highschool.I still remember Rei wanted to give advice about insomnia.But still...I think she has forgotten T_T..

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Today -.- because of insomnia.And I'm very exhausted right now.Woke up at 7am,off to work overtime.Got back home at 11pm.I can't sleep ever since,and I need to get up early since I have the office keys T_T.I've been an insomniac ever since I went to highschool.I still remember Rei wanted to give advice about insomnia.But still...I think she has forgotten T_T..
Go to the doctor. There's a lot of reasons you can be insomniatic. It isn't just psychological. In the meantime take Benedryl before you go to bed. You can take up to 50mg of Diphenhydramine, about an hour before you want to go to bed and that will knock you right out. If you get a good nights sleep and you still feel exhausted, then it's most likely a physical, rather than mental, issue.
Hope that helps. You should definately go to a doctor though.

-Gamahiro, T.M.D. :)

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About a month ago I had an argument with my Mom, I had this job I loved paid very well, basically had my own life. I had to drop everything and move closer so I could be with the family due to personal reasons (my mom convinced me). Then in this said argument she said some really hurtful things about my current situation, pushed some really sore spots. I was suicidal for over a day, I actually stayed home next day to go through with it...when a friend of mine called from highs school after 9 years...we got chatting it kind of changed my mood...but yeah

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never, because i'm sane =|

seriously, lots of ppl who 'feel suicidal' should just take a bitchslap. You want to die? Go ahead. Kill yourself, when you have a house, food, internet, tv and all those things. Compared with the ppl in Africa who dont have anything to eat, ppl that dont live, but instead try to survive everyday, you are nothing. If you were in their situation you would probably kill yourself in 5m, just by thinking you can't take a bath.

I seriously would like to see all that ppl who kill themselves in their situation. People who suicide themselves, are weak. Weak. When you want to suicide because others threat you bad? They're winning and laughing on your face. At least maintain your pride and dont ''loose'' against your problems. Love issues? F*** you. There are loads of girls and guys out there you can met.

If you ever pass through what millions of poor ppl pass everyday. If you're a slave or explored everyday and try to survive and maintain your family alive, then you can consider that, because those people dont have the basic conditions to have a good life.

I dont give a f*ck if you come with arguments like: ''you dont know what i've been through'', you dont know what happened to me. Screw you. There are millions of ppl out there whose situation is even worse than yours. You can't even compare your life with their. You simply want quit from living for no reason.

Before thinking something like that, remember there are millions of people whose life is much worse than yours.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never, because i'm sane =|

seriously, lots of ppl who 'feel suicidal' should just take a bitchslap. You want to die? Go ahead. Kill yourself, when you have a house, food, internet, tv and all those things. Compared with the ppl in Africa who dont have anything to eat, ppl that dont live, but instead try to survive everyday, you are nothing. If you were in their situation you would probably kill yourself in 5m, just by thinking you can't take a bath.

I seriously would like to see all that ppl who kill themselves in their situation. People who suicide themselves, are weak. Weak. When you want to suicide because others threat you bad? They're winning and laughing on your face. At least maintain your pride and dont ''loose'' against your problems. Love issues? F*** you. There are loads of girls and guys out there you can met.

If you ever pass through what millions of poor ppl pass everyday. If you're a slave or explored everyday and try to survive and maintain your family alive, then you can consider that, because those people dont have the basic conditions to have a good life.

I dont give a f*ck if you come with arguments like: ''you dont know what i've been through'', you dont know what happened to me. Screw you. There are millions of ppl out there whose situation is even worse than yours. You can't even compare your life with their. You simply want quit from living for no reason.

Before thinking something like that, remember there are millions of people whose life is much worse than yours.
Maybe you should have thought things through before answering here, because now you've proven you absolutely know nothing about the situation.

1: Having suicidal thoughts has a very wide meaning. Apparantly you're under the impression that it instantly means people are mentally twisted and are going to kill themself, which is far from being the reality.

2: Saying that's you're "sane" because you never had suicidal thoughts makes you more insane than sane actually considering it has been proven over and over again that the majority of the European, East-Asia and North-American population had at least once suicidal thoughts. If only a minor didn't had it, they are surely the more odd ones.

3: You can't even compare it with Africa o_O the situations there and here are completely different. In fact it's even possible that, parallel seen, our situations are worse for us then theirs for them.

Seriously Alucard you don't only understand anything about this situation, but you don't understand the world either. Saying that there are "millions of people whose life is much worse than yours." you're acting incredibly ignorant. Everything is relative and saying what you said makes the world look like a universal place where everything is the same.
That was an excuse my mother used when I was five years old to make me eat my dinner :|

You really don't understand a thing about this situation, nor any other situation with what you compared it too so who are you to judge these people while it's perfectly normal.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life is a gift that shouldnt be wasted, ive never felt suicidal, and ive been through alot of shit, id never self harm or want to kill myself theres too much to live for.

Ive never even thought about anything like that... i just dont understand why you think suicide or self harm would solve any of your problems....

But anyway you have my sympathy if you have these feelings

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't let things like this, go to a doctor immediatly please
and second, change something in your life, daily routine is annoying

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate this thread XD Sorry for being insensitive and posted something like this,I feel bad reading the experience you guys been through and have to remind you back the anger and sadness.I was just so stressed yesterday,didn't realize I've complained all over publicly in social network xD

~closed~ (please lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.