[Predictions] When Naruto's eyes open...

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last page leaves us with an image of Naruto, eyes closed, with his chakra being absorbed by Pain. I predict that his eyes will open and be red with the typical fox eyes he has during use of the foxes power.

You must be registered for see images

Either the fox chakra will overwhelm and kill the body leeching it out of him or he will use the foxes power, whether controlled or at the mercy of the foxes power, to wreck Pain.

Naruto's time to shine can't end with him getting captured like this. It's time for the 9 Tailed foxes triumphant return! rejoice!

= BACK

This time he won't destroy Konoha, but save it!

Reactions: platinum69

vivekroongta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wont end but if naruto uses kyubi den its not naruto's shine
according to me

naruto will escape from the grip of fat pein den will summon kage bunshing and get back into sagemode....ma & pa frogs will perform gengutsu...naruto will take down fat pein but god pein will somehow manage to escape from this gengutsu + naruto attack.....

den he will get word about 8-tails escaping and will decide to retreat for now...

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the difference this time will be that Naruto will use the power of the fox controlled. It will be Naruto wielding the fox, not the fox on a voilent rampage. They will work together with the common goal of defeating Pain, Akatsuki and the man pulling the strings (Madara) that 1. Is behind all this and controlled the fox (revenge for him) and 2. Used Sasuke and will ultimately be revenge for Naruto as well.

If the fox is left out it would be a travesty to the series and make no sense, why else would Jiraiya entrust the scroll to Naruto and die?? The fox is coming back and in a big way.

vivekroongta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i m not saying dat naruto wont use fox.....but i dont see him using fox in this fight..

in future he will....he will learn to control it just like killerbee....but for now no fox....if naruto has to how much he have grown up ....no fox for now.....

tran1985

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no no...if u guys do remember...and mean awhile back itachi uchiha spoke to naruto about why he keeps on chasing sasuke and itachi said he would give naruto a special power just in case sasuke would ever attack the village...thats one theory...two...back wen jaraiya was fighting pein...he was talkin with his toad about how the fourth hokage left a special key back for naruto that was inside of jaraiyas stomach and he took it out,and he said that it was left back by the fourth for naruto to complete the jutsu(dont know wat it is)and the toad was complaining how naruto doesnt even know how to control the kyuubis power yet,let alone give him the special scroll key!!!and jaraiya said no matter wat he does...the fourth always has his reason for doing things i know him best because he was my student ...(as in leaving the key for naruto)...maybe he has learnt a bunch of new jutsus that he has yet to show...or maybe he will stop using SAGE mode and start using his new KYUUBI mode,who knows...well thats my theory anywayz...ive been reading the manga and keeping up with the anime every week and i know that they have heaps of ARCS and FILLERS and that the story is not spot on with the manga and the anime...but i do know one thing...the shows called NARUTO its about a boy named NARUTO...this is his awesome story...and no matter how powerful his opponent might be...he will always come up with an exellent plan to kick butt...!!!

Reactions: Skye Kaguya

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no no no...if u guys do remember...and mean awhile back itachi uchiha spoke to naruto about why he keeps on chasing sasuke and itachi said he would give naruto a special power just in case sasuke would ever attack the village...thats one theory...two...back wen jaraiya was fighting pein...he was talkin with his toad about how the fourth hokage left a special key back for naruto that was inside of jaraiyas stomach and he took it out,and he said that it was left back by the fourth for naruto to complete the jutsu(dont know wat it is)and the toad was complaining how naruto doesnt even know how to control the kyuubis power yet,let alone give him the special scroll key!!!and jaraiya said no matter wat he does...the fourth always has his reason for doing things i know him best because he was my student ...(as in leaving the key for naruto)...maybe he has learnt a bunch of new jutsus that he has yet to show...or maybe he will stop using SAGE mode and start using his new KYUUBI mode,who knows...well thats my theory anywayz...ive been reading the manga and keeping up with the anime every week and i know that they have heaps of ARCS and FILLERS and that the story is not spot on with the manga and the anime...but i do know one thing...the shows called NARUTO its about a boy named NARUTO...this is his awesome story...and no matter how powerful his opponent might be...he will always come up with an exellent plan to kick butt...!!!
=) Like your post , Welcome !

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dosent this mean that they already used illusion on pain??? if they did before absorbing his chakra then pain is in trouble???

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's just going to wait for the Frog's Song to happen, release his last clone, destroy the fat Pein in a single shot (again :p), then create a billion shadow clones to get around the last Pein's ability, and I don't know what will happen next... but I don't know if the village is ready to see Naruto turn into Kyuubi just yet!

Iqus

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i think its possible ....hes in sage mod right now i think after he absorbes enough chakra to make naruto turn back to nronal...i think after that the kyuubi chakra will get out

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Sorry of ma and pa toad can already be of deeper sense than someone said in this post.

Maybe its the other way round:
Its a genjutsu, where pain is thinking he captured naruto. Therefore he does not control his surroundings and is not able to use Shinrei Tensei when the real naruto outside the genjutsu is attacking.

Another possibility:
Ma and Pa frog attack Pain cause the other one is concentrated on absorbing narutos chakra. In the second after Ma and Pa frog attacked. Naruto is able to form a barrier which stops the absorbing of Pain[This could be demon fox cloak] and forms two Oodame Rasengan (one in each hand) and knocks out the absorbing part, cause he throws himself in front of god realm.

Next possibility:
Naruto uses Kyuubi chakra => The absorbing guy goes insane and kills god realm :)

Next Possibility:
Naruto uses Kyuubi chakra and forms the ultra Rasengan which was never seen before. Kyuubis Fire Element within his Rasen Shuriken (based on Air chakra). Now you know fire and air strengthen each other! And this will make the bodies knocked out. (the real pain is not within the battle).

Next Possibility:
Naruto is able to use Itachis gift (that will make him able to dominate over the guy that is absorbing his chakra) or Amaterasu or high skill Genjutsu Tsukuyomi or Susanoo or a jutsu we haven't seen so far which is was a unique ability of itachi.

i can imagine more more more possibilities... its awsome xD

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's just going to wait for the Frog's Song to happen, release his last clone, destroy the fat Pein in a single shot (again :p), then create a billion shadow clones to get around the last Pein's ability, and I don't know what will happen next... but I don't know if the village is ready to see Naruto turn into Kyuubi just yet!
Yeah you probably are right. I think I just want to see the fox so bad I'm trying to think of ways to fit him in lol.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice cause even from the beginning the J-man had been trying to teach Naruto how to control the 9 tails. Remember he about died when Naruto and him were training to control it. Naruto got up to 4 or 5 tails and punched J-man so hard it left that scar

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really think theyres a high possiblity of the kyuubi making an appearance by being forced out...

i think the absorber pain is gonna absorb narutos chakra till the kyuubi comes out.
Ex. In the Sora Filler arc (*cringe* yea i know...)
that freaky chick that sucked naruto's chakra out... she sucked out the kyuubi...
maybe we will see the same thing...

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto will release the Kyuubi chakra, he will do so and the Chakra absorber Pain will continue to leach his chakra until he is almost full. When he had enough he will try to release Naruto, but then realize that Naruto is actually holding him and forcing him to continue chowing the chakra until the Pain body pops. ; )

Reactions: platinum69

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last page leaves us with an image of naruto, eyes closed, with his chakra being absorbed by pain. I predict that his eyes will open and be red with the typical fox eyes he has during use of the foxes power.

either the fox chakra will overwhelm and kill the body leeching it out of him or he will use the foxes power, whether controlled or at the mercy of the foxes power, to wreck pain.

Naruto's time to shine can't end with him getting captured like this. It's time for the 9 tailed foxes triumphant return! Rejoice!

= back

this time he won't destroy konoha, but save it!

its about time!!!

Please people naruto using the kyuubi chakra is the same thing as using nature chakra!!!​