[Discussion] When Naruto Turns Bad

midexcess

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imagine naruto going rouge:flaw:, turning against the joint shinobis (yeah i know he can't and wont :p but just imagine)... he will be unbeatable and the rest of the world will be doomed... i think some obscure shinobi would pop up and kill him or he'd die like itachi - from a sickness:eek:. what's your opinion?

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He would die because of super aids...Tobi and sasuke already have aids but if you have EMS you don't die and itachi didn't have EMS he died and one way for a uchiha to tell that they aids is they go blind but back to my point he would join tobi to destroy the whole alliance and to entertain eachother naruto will use sexy jutsu and sasuke and tobi would take turn f*cking her and that's how naruto will get aids from both so they will combine and naruto will get super aids and will die in a week

Last edited:

senjuwaqas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would die because of super aids...Tobi and sasuke already have aids but if you have EMS you don't die and itachi didn't have EMS he died and one way for a uchiha to tell that they aids is they go blind but back to my point he would join tobi to destroy the whole alliance and to entertain eachother naruto will use sexy jutsu and sasuke and tobi would take turn f*cking her and that's how naruto will get aids from both so they will combine and naruto will get super aids and will die in a week
hahahahahaha

midexcess

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol... can't happen... naruto tends towards the female cue sakura/hinata... he likes girls, so no!!!

Getsuga18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm NaruSaku fan.... So this story s*cked for me... I'm serious... :D

Mahamed zh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you joking?