When naruto became stronger than zabuza ?

When naruto surpassed zabuza ?

• When he received SM

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • When he received KM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When he received So6p power

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Zabuza still beat naruto

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Madara Uzumaki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto said : if I became strong as you !

You must be registered for see images

Naruto himself knew that zabuza's level of power is not easy to achieve however !!

Naruto's power at age of 16 (sage mode) pre-war arc in databook was 26/40 while zabuza power in databook was 30.5/40 so zabuza still more stronger than naruto.

I can't deny After this power up ..

Now we can say that naruto words to zabuza became true and finally he surpassed zabuza.

free borrowed power ?

Although neither sasuke or naruto can defeat zabuza only if they didn't receive free borrowed power from everywhere.

So logically zabuza > base naruto and base sasuke (no borrowed power) and we all know that Naruto & sasuke power don't belong to them in the first place which means zabuza is better than them and with free power up , kishimoto can make konohamaru stronger than hashirama.

thanks for reading
Zabuza isnot stronger than base naruto or base Sasuke. Base Sasuke summons a snake that proceeds to eat zabuza. Snakes don't rely on. Sight they use body heat- making the hidden most Justu pointless. For defense Sasuke flies into the air on his hawk.

Base Naruto wins by summoning gamagachi or naruto just drops a house sized toad on zabuza's head via food cart destroyer.

Even if zabuza was stronger than base naruto who gives a shit? Naruto can enter safe mode bear instantly, if they were to fight by the time the hidden mist Justu is activated naruto is in sage mode.
I know you are trolling if you doubt naruto in sage mode can beat zabuza. Sorry, base naruto beats zabuza with summoning-- sage mode wrecks zabuza end diff.

Naruto can sense zabuza, zabuza gets wrecked by frog fu--- naruto in sm gained the durability to not even be harmed falling off a mountain onto spikes- I doubt zabuza could peirce him
Really? What can zabuza do against Rasenfan barrage or Odama senpo rasenshuriken?

Sorry- base naruto surpasses zabuza when he became proficient with summoning-- sage mode naruto slaughters zabuza'.

Lastly- data book stats don't show power/ they show mastery of the ninja arts.

ugh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the results of this poll show Zabuza has a whopping
..... 5 fans.
>.>
with the exception of .. maybe 1-2 fanboys.
:D

Zabuza was a respectable Shinobi, please don't tarnish his image.

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base Naruto doesn't beat Zabuza, the DB proves it
That's manga fact not DB ..
SM Naruto takes on Zabuza... even if he doesnt see in the mist, he would be able to sense him and dodge attack thx to sage mode sense.
Sage mode can't sense opponent so stop making false statement.
Only kyuubi mode has ability to sense and we saw how naruto sense kisame when he used kyuubi mode.

So naruto sage mode can't sense zabuza.

what r u saying
zabuza has no counter to gamabunta or even initial jin naruto
Gamanubunta doesn't have counter either against mist jutsu so he can't hit someone he can't see.

Sm stomps Zabuza low dif.
I already explained and I don't feel that I want to explain it again
Base Naruto>Zabuza
Hebi Sasuke>Zabuza

Zabuza part1 was close to obito level so base naruto and base sasuke level are joke comparing to zabuza.

zabuza by far is the most underrated character in NB.
He's jounin, anbu and one of legendary 7swordsmen of mist.

zabuza fought obito and survived

You will ask yourself that I am joking but I am not ..
I have proof that will support my argument.

read what kakashi said

who was mizukage back then ?

It was obito and zabuza is OP to fight someone strong as obito and survive until he fought kakashi.
It seems obito failed to kill zabuza too since zabuza left village.

it's manga fact that zabuza already fought obito uchiha the 4th mizukage in disguised.

which means zabuza > base naruto (manga fact)

ugh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your explanation on how Zabuza fought obito is like saying, Kakuzo is stronger then nearly all of NV because he versed Hashirama ? (hes not even top 30)
Versing someone does not necessarily mean the would be able to keep up with the other. for all you know, obito coulve whooped his a$$ and he ran away?

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the results of this poll show Zabuza has a whopping
..... 5 fans.
>.>
with the exception of .. maybe 1-2 fanboys.
:D

Zabuza was a respectable Shinobi, please don't tarnish his image.
Zabuza is my favourite and people like you who underrating are destroying his image U_U

SM naruto beat pain 6 paths would destroy zabuza no dif
It seems you don't read manga and keep overrating naruto SM .

Sage mode naruto lost to pain.

Naruto transformed to 7th tailed beast and that's why he won fight.

Zabuza isnot stronger than base naruto or base Sasuke. Base Sasuke summons a snake that proceeds to eat zabuza. Snakes don't rely on. Sight they use body heat- making the hidden most Justu pointless. For defense Sasuke flies into the air on his hawk.

Base Naruto wins by summoning gamagachi or naruto just drops a house sized toad on zabuza's head via food cart destroyer.

Even if zabuza was stronger than base naruto who gives a shit? Naruto can enter safe mode bear instantly, if they were to fight by the time the hidden mist Justu is activated naruto is in sage mode.
I know you are trolling if you doubt naruto in sage mode can beat zabuza. Sorry, base naruto beats zabuza with summoning-- sage mode wrecks zabuza end diff.

Naruto can sense zabuza, zabuza gets wrecked by frog fu--- naruto in sm gained the durability to not even be harmed falling off a mountain onto spikes- I doubt zabuza could peirce him
Really? What can zabuza do against Rasenfan barrage or Odama senpo rasenshuriken?

Sorry- base naruto surpasses zabuza when he became proficient with summoning-- sage mode naruto slaughters zabuza'.

Lastly- data book stats don't show power/ they show mastery of the ninja arts.
Manda refused to listen to orochimaru so it will refuse any of sasuke' s orders.
Hopefully it will eat sasuke instead of zabuza lol

part 1 naruto > Zabuza.
Both databook and manga are disagree with you.

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get me wrong he is one of my favorite he went out like a g
I agree with you , zabuza is boss

whats with this mist jutsu and how will zabuza defeat gamabunta using it
still initial jin naruto solos zabuza one on one
After he use his mist and blind gamabunta , he will tank it by using his ultimate jutsu ..

gg ..

your explanation on how Zabuza fought obito is like saying, Kakuzo is stronger then nearly all of NV because he versed Hashirama ? (hes not even top 30)
Versing someone does not necessarily mean the would be able to keep up with the other. for all you know, obito coulve whooped his a$$ and he ran away?
I provided manga fact and scan while sadly you provide nothing but fan fiction answer.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Early part 2 Naruto wins because he can survive Zabuza's intial attack unlike a part 1 Naruto. And Zabuza wont have a chance against 4 tails.

Zabuza would never allow Naruto to summon Gamabunta in Part 1.

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, but it's obvious you're a Zabuza fanboy Katkot. Sage Mode greatly enhances all of Base Naruto's abilities, as well as making him a sensory type ninja while in SM.