Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw like 20 sexonds worth of OP in the first time since seven, eight years ago. And I see Nami who used to have an actual female waist and small breast, to now. I guess it is progessive, but why?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because there isn't a single mangaka that's going to claim his artwork remained exactly the same for a decade. During the course of the years Nami's artwork just evolved. If you look at the first chapters with Chopper and now, that's also quite the difference.

MantoraSama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big boobs wouldn't hurt for the pervert fans neither. It is as Caliburn said and because Oda may simply be contributing to his fan service. :shrug:

Besides, who actually minds? They haven't progressed too much, unless I just hadn't noticed they have. Haha

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big boobs wouldn't hurt for the pervert fans neither. It is as Caliburn said and because Oda may simply be contributing to his fan service. :shrug:

Besides, who actually minds? They haven't progressed too much, unless I just hadn't noticed they have. Haha
Well according to Usopp Nami had gone up a lvl after the timeskip :lili:

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was F before, I believe. It is I now.
You're right and wrong at the same time. It was F before in Japanese Cupsize but im talking about the Cup Size the US has for example.

"In SBS Volume 6, Oda said, according to Sanji, her measurements were 86-57-86 cm = 34-22-34". The author has also replied to a fan's question saying that right now Nami's measurements are as follows:

Measurements (B-W-H): 95-55-85 cm = 37-21-33"

He specified in a later SBS that Nami's under-bust size is 65 cm, making her breasts an I-cup in Japan, or an F-cup in the US.
"

~ taken out of onepiece.wikia.com

Last edited: