When and how did you first discover Naruto and why do you like it?

ObitoGokuKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I discovered Naruto on TV 6 years ago (when it first aired here) ... I was watching it till it doesn't came on TV anymore .. so I continued watching it on the Internet ... then I lost it somehow .. and then I found the Manga and started reading it (2 years ago I think). And I like it because it's badass. ... It's just awesome, the Story, the Jutsus, the Characters .. yeah .. : D

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
On cartoon network when I was in 5th grade maybe 2005 or 2006?... at first whenever it started I thought it was gay and stupid so I switched channels whenever it came on.. I decided to give it a try one day and saw hinata vs neji and soon fell in love with the show =D

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Through shonen jump
The very first chapter i read was had sasuke waking up with the curse mark activating for the first time in with him quickly proceeding to break Zaku arms

I got into the anime a while later when my friend showed me the rock lee vs gaara fight he said "hey its the one guy you liked from naruto"

Lee became my favorite character at that point and a new show was added to my roster of anime
.....then fillers came and it quietly fell back off the list lol

Reactions: MuerteMiAmigo

ROMO20

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Saw the show on Cartoon Network like 4 years ago watched a good part of it the first season but then I forgot about it and just this year got back into the series again โœŒ I think it's really good! Just school gets in the way and you got to study :/

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lee was my first favorite character, then Gaara, then Kimimaro, then Itachi, then Pein, currently the Almighty God King Lord Madara Uchiha.
Lee and orochimaru were my favorite from part one

They still have spots on my top 5 in shippuden Bee,jiraiya and guy topped it off itachi is cool too hew would be runner up on my list

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I discovered Naruto when my cousin watched Naruto since i was around 7 years old. He watched Sasuke vs Itachi i think from part 1, then i started watchin Naruto and it took like 2 years until i like it cuz of epicness and awesome jutsus.

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When I was around...7 or 8..I heard a group of guys talking about a show called "Naruto"...I used to go cartoon network.com a lot so I discovered it...I gave it a try and got completely hooked ( as in 10-ep-per-day type of hook)

My brother watched it with me , and I showed my childhood best friend, she got hooked too...and yeah

I discovered manga when I was 9...and I started liking the Japanese sub better when Shipuuden came out, and it was only in Japanese dub