salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara, he'd be better as the lead in the new gen. Preferably a clone of rokudo Madara from the legs. That way he could be powerful, yet not as talented since not Indra. Since he's cloned from a rokudo leg he'd naturally have rokudo chakra and could achieve Indra's eyes, even if not Rinnegan. Instead he would use inton based techs(mini susanoo armour clones, toold etc as part of his fighting style). The MS is too overpowered it could sort of be legitimately depowered to a relatable level. They could move away from the Era of zords back to the age of CQC, ninjutsu style battles, they'd also be entertaining and acceptable. He'd have the dilemma of being Madara, the one who took everything from everybody, Naruto giving him a chance(being Naruto), Sasuke wanted to eliminate him(being Sasuke). The clash between their values and conflict that could cement. Sarada not being the last Uchiha, her goal of wanting to become Hokage and who's path she chooses towards him, the new gens interaction with him(he did kill some of their grandparent and crippled others), he'd always be in a sort of conflict which would allow him to look for his own path. He could legitimately have become the saviour of the ninja world(a product of technology + the old world), bringing old and new together. It would've been cooler if Neji was alive and had a child who was his rival, I suppose Borat could serve the function. Borat being slowly over taken by Momoshiki, sewing conflict in the world, using the reputation of his father(Naruto world hero). The mixing of Momoshiki's chakra, and Hinata's results in the awakening of a morphed dojutsu(jogan) + he'd have Kurama's chakra synthesized or Momo could take it via the seal. The untrusted clone(sincere) vs the trusted villian(manipulator), would be cool. I doubt Kodachi would be able to write such a masterpiece though. It would even serve as a legitimate successor series, I think it would even surpass the original. Btw this was the brief version and I left a lot out.

Team Asuma should've reformed Shikamaru(infilitrator/capturor moving between shadows a true spy), Ino(like psylocke) and Shino(the bug potential was immeasurale). They could've been like a root team in the midst of normal ninja(sort of double agents carrying out ulterior motives). It would've allowed people to look at the Anbu and how they operate, real ninja and not overpowered either.

Neji( had reason, goals and things to overcome, his story is still incomplete), Queen Hanabi especially if the cloud succeeded in capturing Hinata, it would add an interesting dimension to her character, and an eventual sisterly showdown. There's so much that can be written on the potential but I'll end up writing several paragraphs on what angles can be explored.

Kakashi's story is sort of told as is Guy Sensei's. Karin had potential but she was just thristy like Hinata. Sakura also has potential for a MC character story. A no name rising to the top of the ninja world, the same is true for Lee Team Jiraiya(orphans) had major potential to write a decent story.

Looking at things through the eyes of the Orochi would be cool.

Last edited: