Whats your thoughts on dating between friends

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Friends usually don't end up getting married and it usually ends up badly when they break up as well.
I was just letting you know that what accept pain said didn’t make sense. He only said “date should only be with spouse” which sounds like he believes in arranged marriages where sometimes strangers marry, then after marriage they begin the dating phase of getting to know each other.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just letting you know that what accept pain said didn’t make sense. He only said “date should only be with spouse” which sounds like he believes in arranged marriages where sometimes strangers marry, then after marriage they begin the dating phase of getting to know each other.
Ok. I misread what he said then, but I don't recommend dating a friend you know for years.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my group of friends two of them started a relationship that lasted 3 years. I and others knew her before he did and yet we weren't really allowed to talk to her anymore. It eventually broke up the group into two. But I can't blame him. She's half polish-half dutch and a seriously good looking woman.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its chill, ideally if you want to be in a long term relationship with someone you should be friends, if youre not friends and just **** and live together, thats not going to last. if you just want to bust in your friend, maybe rethink it

but you can still shoot your shot with your friend and still be friends after if it doesnt work out, just have to communicate. ive done it, ive even dated female employees and have that not work out. maturity plays a big role in it

Reactions: Umari Senju