Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen various predictions to hes jurayas sin to hes jiraya himself and thats because we see him in the manga use toad summons and rasengan.

I personally believe that's to fake us out of who he truly is what we know is its hinted that koji is originally from konaha. Also the name kashin koji is name real person whose said ti have been a magician specializing in illusions which hints to me this isn't his real name and potentially the koji and an idea I've been thinking what if koji is actually a character we know from naruto series but with an appearance change.

Something also weird is kojis flame of purgatory it doesnt act like a regular flame and its stated that it cant be extinguished very few clans in konaha specialize in fire jutsu and none of them reach the level of kojis flames power unless you consider amatseru.
Post automatically merged:

Other option is maybe koji is an artificial being created by root and oro can explain why he chose to work with kara

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he’s Jiraiya but with a new body. I believe that the real Jiraiya‘s soul (and chakra) had been transferred into an artificial body, which is why he’s younger and that’s why he’s able to go into Konoha.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya lost his memories during the pain fight, was rescued by Jigen prior to being inhabited by Iishiki.
It's definitely possible hes a brain washed jiraya but what's the incentive of saving his life only to brain wash him he is a top ninja so I get why he would be useful in that respect but then why change his appearance to that degree?

I think he’s Jiraiya but with a new body. I believe that the real Jiraiya‘s soul (and chakra) had been transferred into an artificial body, which is why he’s younger and that’s why he’s able to go into Konoha.
Hmm interesting but why switch bodies you think his body isnt salvageable and if they could do that wouldnt they of offered that to ao?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely possible hes a brain washed jiraya but what's the incentive of saving his life only to brain wash him he is a top ninja so I get why he would be useful in that respect but then why change his appearance to that degree?

Hmm interesting but why switch bodies you think his body isnt salvageable and if they could do that wouldnt they of offered that to ao?
Maybe he had plans on making him a vessel like Jigan ended up being and Kawaki is supposed to be. I mean Orochimaru did have a lot of potential vessels before and even after finding Sasuke?

Don't put too much stock in this idea though, just kind of spitballing on the fly here.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His original body was riddled with holes and he’d lost an arm, all of which took place against Pain. Plus he was an elderly man which would be a hindrance tbh.
Fair enough if it does go that way tho not sure if I would be excited for the reveal but koji doesnt seem fully loyal to kara could be a double agent like itachi

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya lost his memories during the pain fight, was rescued by Jigen prior to being inhabited by Iishiki.

its fine that u bilive in all this nonsence but not fine to believe in tobidara..u all doublefaced..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its fine that u bilive in all this nonsence but not fine to believe in tobidara..u all doublefaced..
I’m double faced because I’ve got one facing you, watching my back around you Tobidara fascists!! 👀

Fair enough if it does go that way tho not sure if I would be excited for the reveal but koji doesnt seem fully loyal to kara could be a double agent like itachi
Yep, I think Jiraiya’s been doing a pretty good job at linking info to Konoha up until now.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
If it’s another of his students, the story will be shit. The only person he ever cared about while he was in the village is Tsunade and Naruto. Every so often he’d chat with Kakashi but nah, I wouldn’t like that one bit.
One theme that has been prevalent in boruto is parents. Everybody in boruto is an off spring or directly related to somebody in naruto. Jman was a womanizer. It’s not hard to believe he has a child out there.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it’s another of his students, the story will be shit. The only person he ever cared about while he was in the village is Tsunade and Naruto. Every so often he’d chat with Kakashi but nah, I wouldn’t like that one bit.
What if it was a student from another war torn village like Yahiko and them?

If Madara was behind the mask at some point, like the Mizukage or the Itachi scenes, than how did he die in order to be resurrected? Who could have killed him? Did he kill himself? That doesn't seem likely and why if once he was edo'd his goal was to become whole again and not be an Edo? Why kill yourself to be revived and then make yourself whole again?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if it was a student from another war torn village like Yahiko and them?

If Madara was behind the mask at some point, like the Mizukage or the Itachi scenes, than how did he die in order to be resurrected? Who could have killed him? Did he kill himself? That doesn't seem likely and why if once he was edo'd his goal was to become whole again and not be an Edo? Why kill yourself to be revived and then make yourself whole again?
Kashin can’t be anyone from a foreign village because Ino would’ve sensed a foreign chakra, like she did when Delta and Jigen respectively entered Konoha.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kashin can’t be anyone from a foreign village because Ino would’ve sensed a foreign chakra, like she did when Delta and Jigen respectively entered Konoha.
Fair point but Naruto was able to mold his chakra to any type to heal people in the war or something? Can't remember that well right now. Maybe there's some way they've altered the chakra?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair point but Naruto was able to mold his chakra to any type to heal people in the war or something? Can't remember that well right now. Maybe there's some way they've altered the chakra?
Yeah Naruto had done that but no matter how he altered Kurama’s and his own chakra to make it compatible with everyone, all of that chakra still had Naruto and Kurama’s chakra signatures. Hashirama confirmed that he felt Kurama’s chakra inside of it as well, after first mistakenly assuming that it was only Naruto’s.

Nothing can change someone’s chakra signature, Madara awakening the Rikudo chakra didn’t even change his; As Edo Tobirama confirmed that Edo Madara’s chakra signature remained the same since he was able to detect him with no problem after being resurrected.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Naruto had done that but no matter how he altered Kurama’s and his own chakra to make it compatible with everyone, all of that chakra still had Naruto and Kurama’s chakra signatures. Hashirama confirmed that he felt Kurama’s chakra inside of it as well, after first mistakenly assuming that it was only Naruto’s.

Nothing can change someone’s chakra signature, Madara awakening the Rikudo chakra didn’t even change his; As Edo Tobirama confirmed that Edo Madara’s chakra signature remained the same since he was able to detect him with no problem after being resurrected.
Yeah that is odd, so even if it was one of Jirayia's kids from his adventures as some have suggested he'd still be an outsider as far as chakra in concerned?