Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that is odd, so even if it was one of Jirayia's kids from his adventures as some have suggested he'd still be an outsider as far as chakra in concerned?
Yes, we saw it in the Pain Invasion when they detected the Animal Path as she entered the village. Kashin further explains it in chapter 28, notice Delta’s shocked expression:

You must be registered to see images

So he is/was a registered leaf citizen OR he’s fully cybernetic. He may not be a living being at all and therefore uses no chakra and has no chakra signature. But that’s a reach so idk.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if it was a student from another war torn village like Yahiko and them?
Post automatically merged:

If Madara was behind the mask at some point, like the Mizukage or the Itachi scenes, than how did he die in order to be resurrected? Who could have killed him? Did he kill himself? That doesn't seem likely and why if once he was edo'd his goal was to become whole again and not be an Edo? Why kill yourself to be revived and then make yourself whole again?

Boldred : i've kestioned and answred diz kestion like 5 years ago...

now alow me to answer plz..

1st-lets ask diz kestion : why would old Madara of teh cave want to die and then get revived in teh future????..

-who would want to die???..nobody of course wants to die...so why was TEH PROCESSS OF DYING THEN GET REVIVED so much important for Madara???..

so why was madara so eager to die???...

-teh answer for all this kestion is in diz minamoto answer :

Madara wanted to die and come back to life via rinnetensei...becuz teh rinnetensei will REJUVENILE his body and birng it back to its youth state....

Madara's revival wit teh rinnetensei never meant uchiha madara was dead..

now notice how tobidara is upset becuz nagato didn't use rinnetensei on him

tobi says : "i can't believe nagato used his rinnetensie like that..IT WAS SUPOSED O BE USED FOR ME"!!!...

wtf!!!....in that chapter many readers got confuzed...they said :"how could rinnetensei be used on tobi when tobi is already alive????"

thats becuz tobi is indeed uchiha Madara and what he meant was that nagato's rinnetensei should've been casted to revive tobidara's reall vessel (rinnemadara)..

-tobi is Uchiha madara...kisame and itachi weren't fooled....they indeed saw and met Madara..but tobidara hide his ultimate secret of teh other (edo-rinne) Madara who was waiting to be revvied...

-we didn't see teh reall ID of tobi to be uchiha Madara becuz kabuto and naruto ruined tobidara's plan...thats why tobidara let bobito act by his free will after edo madara got rinnetenseid..

• Angry
Reactions: Animegoin

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boldred : i've kestioned and answred diz kestion like 5 years ago...

now alow me to answer plz..

1st-lets ask diz kestion : why would old Madara of teh cave want to die and then get revived in teh future????..

-who would want to die???..nobody of course wants to die...so why was TEH PROCESSS OF DYING THEN GET REVIVED so much important for Madara???..

so why was madara so eager to die???...

-teh answer for all this kestion is in diz minamoto answer :

Madara wanted to die and come back to life via rinnetensei...becuz teh rinnetensei will REJUVENILE his body and birng it back to its youth state....

Madara's revival wit teh rinnetensei never meant uchiha madara was dead..

now notice how tobidara is upset becuz nagato didn't use rinnetensei on him

tobi says : "i can't believe nagato used his rinnetensie like that..IT WAS SUPOSED O BE USED FOR ME"!!!...

wtf!!!....in that chapter many readers got confuzed...they said :"how could rinnetensei be used on tobi when tobi is already alive????"

thats becuz tobi is indeed uchiha Madara and what he meant was that nagato's rinnetensei should've been casted to revive tobidara's reall vessel (rinnemadara)..

-tobi is Uchiha madara...kisame and itachi weren't fooled....they indeed saw and met Madara..but tobidara hide his ultimate secret of teh other (edo-rinne) Madara who was waiting to be revvied...

-we didn't see teh reall ID of tobi to be uchiha Madara becuz kabuto and naruto ruined tobidara's plan...thats why tobidara let bobito act by his free will after edo madara got rinnetenseid..
@ Underlined, but if there was an old man Madara in the cave then he wouldn't have been mobile enough to trick Itachi into thinking it was Madara under the Tobi mask?

@ Underlined 2, But becoming the 10 tails Jinchuriki would have also rejuvenated him thus eliminating the need to die and be revived so he could become the Juubi host.

@Underlined 3, "For me" not "On me" He was supposed to use it for Tobito on Madara's body.

Idk seems like a reach

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Underlined, but if there was an old man Madara in the cave then he wouldn't have been mobile enough to trick Itachi into thinking it was Madara under the Tobi mask?

@ Underlined 2, But becoming the 10 tails Jinchuriki would have also rejuvenated him thus eliminating the need to die and be revived so he could become the Juubi host.

@Underlined 3, "For me" not "On me" He was supposed to use it for Tobito on Madara's body.

Idk seems like a reach
bro...let me sum it up for ya...THERE WERE 2 MADARA'S RUNNING AROUND..

teh edoMadara who got revived by kabuto and teh 2nd Madara is tobidara ....

existing in 2 different places is Madara ultimate secret and scarieste technique...

now teh old madara who met bobito died..but befor he died he sealed his other part (tobidara ) into Bobito..

-u think old madara is dumb to just die and entrust a 13 years young crushed boy bobito with teh moon eye plan???...what if bobito kill teh zetsus and betray Madara and never plan to revive him??? ....thus teh best confirmation for madara that bobito won't betray him is by sealing himself inside bobito and controll him...

-who could slaughter uchiha clan, controll mizikage yagura and controll 9 tails fox???...u think bobito could do these badass things????...

if it was bobito then why didn't he -forexemple- controll kurama with his sharingan during 4th ninja war when he his mask fell...why didn't obito prove us he was that badass masked tobi???

a unmasked bobito looked fodder and got owned by kakashi...but masked man tobidara scared teh whole shinobi world..

-teh masked madara (tobidara) met and knew itachi....itachi was right when he told sasuke tobi was Madara...

-madara needed a better vessel in order to become juubi jinchuriki...

ur underlined 3 nooooo...u want another evidence???...go watch anime tobi vs konan befor teh fight tobi also show his dizponitment and say to konan that nagato rinnetensei was suposed to be used on him...

-tobi called konan a child who dont know nothing..and girly.. konan is older then obito..it dont make sence if bobito said dat..

also tobidara told konan he gave nagato rinnegan...

tobi's rea id = madara..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

existing in 2 different places is Madara ultimate secret and scarieste technique...

now teh old madara who met bobito died..but befor he died he sealed his other part (tobidara ) into Bobito..

-u think old madara is dumb to just die and entrust a 13 years young crushed boy bobito with teh moon eye plan???...what if bobito kill teh zetsus and betray Madara and never plan to revive him??? ....thus teh best confirmation for madara that bobito won't betray him is by sealing himself inside bobito and controll him...

-who could slaughter uchiha clan, controll mizikage yagura and controll 9 tails fox???...u think bobito could do these badass things????...

if it was bobito then why didn't he -forexemple- controll kurama with his sharingan during 4th ninja war when he his mask fell...why didn't obito prove us he was that badass masked tobi???

a unmasked bobito looked fodder and got owned by kakashi...but masked man tobidara scared teh whole shinobi world..

-teh masked madara (tobidara) met and knew itachi....itachi was right when he told sasuke tobi was Madara...

ur underlined 3 nooooo...u want another evidence???...go watch anime tobi vs konan befor teh fight tobi also show his dizponitment and say to konan that nagato rinnetensei was suposed to be used on him...

-tobi called konan a child who dont know nothing..and girly.. konan is older then obito..it dont make sence if bobito said dat..

tobi's rea id = madara..
Just stop 🛑

Reactions: Yahcob13

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that is odd, so even if it was one of Jirayia's kids from his adventures as some have suggested he'd still be an outsider as far as chakra in concerned?
I'm confused what your guys saying are you saying if koji is jiraya son they would share chakra signatures I'm not sure if that works that way genetically in the series and we have clear examples where chakra signatures can be erased from the second earth kage mu and how kisame and samahada example signatures can be manipulated.

Even shojoji from boruto when he becomes people isnt said hes an exact copy all the way to chakra signatures so that's not reliable way of telling someone's related or not.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused what your guys saying are you saying if koji is jiraya son they would share chakra signatures I'm not sure if that works that way genetically in the series and we have clear examples where chakra signatures can be erased from the second earth kage mu and how kisame and samahada example signatures can be manipulated.

Even shojoji from boruto when he becomes people isnt said hes an exact copy all the way to chakra signatures so that's not reliable way of telling someone's related or not.
Nah that wasn’t what I was saying, but I explained everything I’m the comments that followed that post.

Reactions: Sagebee

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Kashin is J-Man's son from one of his trips than that would mean he has chakra from an outside village and since Ino can apparently recognize Konoha chakra she would have detected it I guess. I'm thinking they'll probably explain a way that he camouflaged his chakra or something.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah that wasn’t what I was saying, but I explained everything I’m the comments that followed that post.
Hmm this is interesting that's kind of weird how they can mass detect someone from database unless a machines doing for them. Irregardless koji is saying his chakra signature is registered in the village but maybe signatures are passed genetically and it still can be manipulated.

If Kashin is J-Man's son from one of his trips than that would mean he has chakra from an outside village and since Ino can apparently recognize Konoha chakra she would have detected it I guess. I'm thinking they'll probably explain a way that he camouflaged his chakra or something.
That's assuming other villages have systems recording chakra signatures. And it's odd if he had a kid jiraya would never bring it up jiraya is a perv but I don't get vibe hes a deadbeat and hes a flirt but is it ever clear he had relations with any of these woman I just think he liked having good time with pretty woman dont think anything sexual happened think jiraya is smart enough not be irresponsibly be having *** and having many kids out there he doesn't know about.

If he did have a kid I would think woman falls in love with but jiraya never eludes a woman like that ever existed for him and only hear about his feelings for tsunade. Tbh as much as he talks think like oro and kakashi they're all virgins a very pervy virgin.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm this is interesting that's kind of weird how they can mass detect someone from database unless a machines doing for them. Irregardless koji is saying his chakra signature is registered in the village but maybe signatures are passed genetically and it still can be manipulated.
It could be possible, I suppose.
Thanks to my previous debate with @Melanin, I figured out that in the Sakura Hiden novel, a former member of root was able to impersonate Sasuke’s chakra signature. But as far as I’m concerned, that’s not canon to the story since no one has ever done that since the upgrade of Konoha’s security in Kishimoto’s run of the story nor in the manga of Boruto.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks to my previous debate with
@Melanin, I figured out that in the Sakura Hiden novel, a former member of root was able to impersonate Sasuke’s chakra signature. But as far as I’m concerned, that’s not canon to the story since no one has ever done that since the upgrade of Konoha’s security in Kishimoto’s run of the story nor in the manga of Boruto.
its ur duty to kestion tobidara existence...stop runing away from teh truth!!!..

• Angry

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to my previous debate with @Melanin, I figured out that in the Sakura Hiden novel, a former member of root was able to impersonate Sasuke’s chakra signature. But as far as I’m concerned, that’s not canon to the story since no one has ever done that since the upgrade of Konoha’s security in Kishimoto’s run of the story nor in the manga of Boruto.
I think the new villain series shojoji was stated to perfectly impersonate people.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the new villain series shojoji was stated to perfectly impersonate people.
Yeah he does, it’s undeterminable if he was a member of Konoha or not though since his origin village is never spoken of; he’s just listed as a missing-nin. Therefore whether or not the Yamanaka’s barrier would’ve picked him up even when he’s not disguised isn’t known. Take Kashin for example, no one even took note of how or where he entered the village.

You would have to assume that they don’t keep track of every registered individual’s location at all times, they must only track foreign entities.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You petty but I’m here for it.

• Haha

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

tobi's rea id = madara..
Too much detail you just caught Obito in a lie. He just tried to conceal his identity and fool the audience (us)

Whatever Shark face saw was a transformation jutsu