yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the moment in the Naruto manga that made u almost jump out of the chair in excitement, that made you feel happy to have followed the manga so far????

For me it was here
You must be registered for see images

i just didnt see that coming...

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me it was in the Anime Filler of the Bykocho bug when they found it thanks to Hinata and Naruto is hugging Hinata, She is they're loving it and trying not to faint at the same time.

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when naruto save saskue from gaara and he surprised gaara with the 1000 shadow clone jutsu then he use the summoning jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the moment in the Naruto manga that made u almost jump out of the chair in excitement, that made you feel happy to have followed the manga so far????

For me it was here

I agree with that, also it was when naruto met his father =D i was running around the house because i was so happy.....but my mother was kinda worried about me..... xd

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i have a new favorite page, narutos expression in the last panel was just GOLDEN...

I mean it was as though he had seen god...lol...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i have a new favorite page, narutos expression in the last panel was just GOLDEN...

I mean it was as though he had seen god...lol...
aha i know when i read that manga i was laughing so hard xd narutos faces he makes are priceless :D thats another thing naruto has that sasuke doesnt; a fun personality :)

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coolest action moment is either killer bee surprising sasuke and naruto beating pain. funniest is either guy giving kakashi a piggy back ride or sakura falling for sexy no jutsu

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me it was when naruto fought neji. I watched english dubbed anime then and naruto said to neji: "People called me failure... I'LL PROVE THEM WRONG!" and then he gathered fox's chakra and kicked neji's ass xD

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....this a tough one.......... i guess when Jiraiya was fighting Pein......(when it just came out the magna) the moment itachi came back with sasuke fighting danzo.......when naruto owned pein....... i think thats it

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

For me it was here

Hehe, as you see i've made that my avatar xD. that is my favorite part too, when is naruto more badass then that?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....this a tough one.......... i guess when Jiraiya was fighting Pein......(when it just came out the magna) the moment itachi came back with sasuke fighting danzo.......when naruto owned pein....... i think thats it
All good moments, narutos entry when he was fighting pein was great...

Though the best moment for me was either when naruto turned up and beat kakuzu and showed his new transformation and maturity or when killer bee just ****ed sasuke over by blowed open half his chest

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All good moments, narutos entry when he was fighting pein was great...

Though the best moment for me was either when naruto turned up and beat kakuzu and showed his new transformation and maturity or when killer bee just ****ed sasuke over by blowed open half his chest
yeah i had even forgotten about that part, it was just too awesome...