• Total voters

sameer1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke=First Sasuke said he wanted to destroy Konoha but changed mind and killed Danzo who forced Itachi.Then he said to kill Naruto.
In the manga 553 at last Sasuke got EMS and that was cool but when he awaked he killed a zetsu clone and said he can see darkness well.
If he wants to test power why he used that to a merly clone and again why he used that against zetsu while he is supporting Madara?
If he actully wants to test then Kabuto was near by the hideout why he not sent there ?
What is his true intention?
If any one has answer then please post with reasons.:shrug:

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was going to destroy the leaf, but found out Pain beat him to it >_>
The fact he killed Danzo was, because he was one of the guys who sent Itachi on his secret mission

Also Sasuke was at the hideout, so Zetsu being the closest and the only one there, during when Sasuke awoken his eyes, is the reason why Zetsu was the test dummy (well i'm guessing that is why)

And Kabuto wasn't close by, i remember in one of the chapters he travelled off somewhere to talk with Madara, and stayed in that certain location so that he could concentrate controlling his IWR's properly (i'm guessing it's sort of like Nagato with his Pain bodies, but a longer range for Kabuto).

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the guy has alot of anger and hatred boiling inside of him till he is able to release all over that and until he is able to clear his mind and figure out who is telling him the truth and FEEDING him a bunch of lies he wont know which side he is on.

Last edited:

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke=First Sasuke said he wanted to destroy Konoha but changed mind and killed Danzo who forced Itachi.Then he said to kill Naruto.
In the manga 553 at last Sasuke got EMS and that was cool but when he awaked he killed a zetsu clone and said he can see darkness well.
If he wants to test power why he used that to a merly clone and again why he used that against zetsu while he is supporting Madara?
If he actully wants to test then Kabuto was near by the hideout why he not sent there ?

well you can say that to destroy a country you must destroy its people or its leaders so killing danzou is correct, also he wanted revenge against the old b*stard. Then naruto is his rival and konoha's defender so he as to fight him either way.

sasuke's EMS is awesome
well sasuke must test his powers on someone and a less zetsu clone doesnt make much fuss since there like thousands, also he isnt totally on madara's side, not yet.
Sasuke doesnt know kabuto is "helping" madara, nor does he know of madara's and kabuto's agreement or he would attack them both.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasuke attacking Zetsu is not just to test his power but to removed people who's blocking his way and he's not in Madara's side either. Remember Sasuke said there's no "us" to Madara after he defeated Danzo. Sasuke think he's using Madara though what really happens is Madara in the one who's using him.
Also, Madara did told Kabuto that he can't see Sasuke until the war is over so I'm sure Madara won't let Sasuke see kabuto while the war is still hapenning.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
first of all: who said he changed his mind? one of his goals is still to crush the leaf... (if they survive after the war that is ^^)

2: who says he's still supporting madara? sasuke knew madara was using him (and itachi also said he was part of the massacre) so he decided to "work" with him 'till he got more powerfull (he now has ems, i think thats enough :D) and after that: turn against him (just like what happend to orochimaru)... the only question is; what will he do first

i dont really get the rest of the questions