Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk but if Sakura is relevant there will be action, hopefully Hinata tags along if so. She's been confined to kitchen for too long...

Last edited:
Reactions: MomoSaka

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's about Hinata paying of Sakura's bills. She doesn't get much working nights at the brothels and her pimp gets 50% anyway.

Edit: Rastafarian is mentally retarded, it needs help or to be put down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's about Hinata paying of Sakura's bills. She doesn't get much working nights at the brothels and her pimp gets 50% anyway.

That's right calling names simply becuase you disagree with the facts is always the answer.. Your rustled..

You must be registered for see images

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Took me awhile until I realized whoever mentioned the release of "4/10/17" couldn't read or assumed you read dates from Right to Left in Japanese as well. After a simple google search with the proper release date (10.4.17), I found that it's just the Japanese release date of Konoha Hiden on DVD. It'll be broken up into two releases, with the first half releasing on 10.4 and the second half releasing on 11.1

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's about Hinata paying of Sakura's bills. She doesn't get much working and Hinata works nights at the brothels and her pimp gets 50% anyway.

Wow Hinata works at a brothel that explains a lot. Im not ver surprised with Naruto coming home near dead and falling over himself.