Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the tittle say....everyone has a special thing or action that make it happy....when I hear people saying me "thank you" that shine my day....I would like to hear yours

Reactions: Mai

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This sounds lame, but here it is.

Whenever I talk to people on Twitter and here about things that we both have interests in. It just makes me happy people do like the things I do, and we can just talk about it. I think I was born in the wrong state, or place in the world xd Everyone I know where I live, or the majority, don't like the things I do. But yeah, just talking to people on here and Twitter. Twitter mainly for Victorious. It's just awesome. Might be lame, and bash me if you want, but makes me happy.

Reactions: Aenigma

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Whenever I talk to people on Twitter and here about things that we both have interests in. It just makes me happy people do like the things I do, and we can just talk about it. I think I was born in the wrong state, or place in the world xd Everyone I know where I live, or the majority, don't like the things I do. But yeah, just talking to people on here and Twitter. Twitter mainly for Victorious. It's just awesome. Might be lame, and bash me if you want, but makes me happy.
I dont have twitter but talking with people about my preferences....I dont think its lame

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know what you mean so I'm not gonna be rude...I do the same thing on DeviantART....but yeah it is pretty much the same thing for me, when I find someone to talk to who has the same interests as me (WHICH IS EXTRA RARE because I am like really random. I mean sure there are TONS of people to talk to about Naruto but more more obscure things? Nah.) it makes my day a loooot better.

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know what you mean so I'm not gonna be rude...I do the same thing on DeviantART....but yeah it is pretty much the same thing for me, when I find someone to talk to who has the same interests as me (WHICH IS EXTRA RARE because I am like really random. I mean sure there are TONS of people to talk to about Naruto but more more obscure things? Nah.) it makes my day a loooot better.
One word: Awesome.

I agree 100% It all just eases the day and makes you (or me, more exactly) feel less-alone and just generally happy.

It rules.

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly when i see that everything is going fine...and when i see "real" smile on everyone's face...

Last edited:

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I wake up and I look the sunny day... and I see that I'm alive after that long night xd I read Bible and thank God, hang out with my friends, spend time with my family, listen rock music...... Just having a normal, usual day makes me happy. If only one of these thing were missing something wouldn't be going well in me. I also enjoy and it makes me feel good when I have a lot of friends to talk about anime because in my state 99.8% of people dislikes anime!

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's this girl at the reception where I work, seeing her smile makes my day; even when I'm depressed.

(Holy shit I think I like her!!!!)