What's the strongest Chakra Nature?

What chakra nature would you want if you had to choose ONLY ONE?

• Earth Nature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Nature

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Wind Nature

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Water Nature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning Nature

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I surprised more people haven't chosen raiton after seeing the speed the Raikage is capable of achieving just by infusing his body with it and also the formidability of his raiton armor!

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've seen a lot now from the chakra natures.... Which nature do you guys think is the stongest? Which one is the most useful? What nature would you want if you could only choose one?
Fire is strong against Wind & Lightning

Wind is strong against Lighting & Earth

Lightning is strong against Earth & Water

Earth is strong against Water & Fire

Water is strong against Fire & Wind

There isn't strongest, they're all equals.

wind has the strongest offensive for close-mid, and with naruto's rasenshuriken i'd say long as well

Last edited:

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's not asking what the best chakra nature is, he's asking whats the strongest
and being that wind has the best penetrative capabilities, most likely being able to penetrate just about anything, id say wind takes the cake

but i see what everyone is saying...all the elements are strongest in their own way, if we're talking about strongest by pure force, then id go with water or earth, enough of either of those would crush anything, fire & lighting is strong to the point that it can pretty much obliterate anything if theres enough of it & erase it from existence

my personal fav is lightning, the sheer speed of lightning is awesome and its force is great, in the naruto verse its harder than steel and its attacks are pretty much instant, a master of lighting is to be feared, just imagine if sasuke, kakashi, & A got together & shared techniques, omg so deadly xD

Reactions: MuDfAcToRy25