Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Between this

And this

The only difference is on the second scan, Sasuke is using Natural energy and forming it into Senjutsu on a much larger scale.

Sasuke uses his susanoo which is his spiritual,internal and physical stamina. Combines that with Natural energy to create a Senjutsu Susanoo. Without taking the risk of being mutated, or losing his mind... because the the Natural energy is flowing through him.

So please stop calling Sasuke new Susanoo Bijuu PS. It's a Senjutsu PS, even Orochimaru called it by its proper name.

Note: I didn't say Sasuke has Sage mode.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His Susano'o in the second instance is housing the Tailed Beasts' chakra instead of being directly made out of it, as Kurama states. Also, if Sasuke truly merged the chakra, then it is not a Sage Technique, but rather a Six Paths Sage Technique.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok stop right there, Sasuke didn't use NE and nor did he use any SM feat. He used Outer Path to extract the chakra from the bijuus then used Yin release to merge them into one form.

He was shaping form out of "nothingness", the "nothingness" being chakra with no physical form. I usually agree with your threads but this was too much

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok stop right there, Sasuke didn't use NE and nor did he use any SM feat. He used Outer Path to extract the chakra from the bijuus then used Yin release to merge them into one form.

He was shaping form out of "nothingness", the "nothingness" being chakra with no physical form. I usually agree with your threads but this was too much
Sasuke use Natural energy from jugo and from combining all the tailed beast chakra into one chakra. Which creates a massive amount of natural energy.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Both turned out to be natural energy. So no semantics here.
Lmao what you are doing is arguing semantics. :lol It being NE doesn't mean that it's not Bijuu chakra as well, so neither term is inaccurate hence it all being semantics.

Though that is if you were right about the chakra being NE, but it's not, because by definition NE cannot be chakra. NE is invisible energy, the chakra he extracted and merged was visible. The Juubi is what is made of Nature Energy but the Juubi isn't all 9 Bijuu's chakra merged together. It is all 9 Bijuu's chakra merged together with Gedo Mazo.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao what you are doing is arguing semantics. :lol It being NE doesn't mean that it's not Bijuu chakra as well, so neither term is inaccurate hence it all being semantics.

Though that is if you were right about the chakra being NE, but it's not, because by definition NE cannot be chakra. NE is invisible energy, the chakra he extracted and merged was visible. The Juubi is what is made of Nature Energy but the Juubi isn't all 9 Bijuu's chakra merged together. It is all 9 Bijuu's chakra merged together with Gedo Mazo.
If individual bijuu chakra is not NE, then how could it possibly be the u are correct NE is not chakra. The chakra hat was extracted was visible because it wasn't merged together until it was inside of the Susanoo. Which Kurama said took the place of the Gedo Mazo.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If individual bijuu chakra is not NE, then how could it possibly be the u are correct NE is not chakra. The chakra hat was extracted was visible because it wasn't merged together until it was inside of the Susanoo. Which Kurama said took the place of the Gedo Mazo.
Idk what you mean with the bold. If you are asking how the Juubi can be made of Nature Energy when the other Bijuu's chakra isn't Nature Energy then the simple answer is that something changes their chakra once they merge inside the Mazo.

It's visible even after entering Susanoo so that's a moot point. It being the vessel in place of the Mazo doesn't automatically mean the results are the same.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk what you mean with the bold. If you are asking how the Juubi can be made of Nature Energy when the other Bijuu's chakra isn't Nature Energy then the simple answer is that something changes their chakra once they merge inside the Mazo.

It's visible even after entering Susanoo so that's a moot point. It being the vessel in place of the Mazo doesn't automatically mean the results are the same.
Lol sorry, that's exactly what I was asking.

It's visible because it's no longer NE, its Senjutsu.
I haven't read anything special about the mazo, only that it's strong enough to contain all the bijuu chakra.
The Susanoo and Mazo but underwent transformation after combining all the bijuu chakra.

Last edited:

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Between this

And this

The only difference is on the second scan, Sasuke is using Natural energy and forming it into Senjutsu on a much larger scale.

Sasuke uses his susanoo which is his spiritual,internal and physical stamina. Combines that with Natural energy to create a Senjutsu Susanoo. Without taking the risk of being mutated, or losing his mind... because the the Natural energy is flowing through him.

So please stop calling Sasuke new Susanoo Bijuu PS. It's a Senjutsu PS, even Orochimaru called it by its proper name.

Note: I didn't say Sasuke has Sage mode.
1st jubi=Natural energy

biju=/=Natural energy
Sasuke was using biju chakra and where did u got Senjutsu from
sasuke use pp to absorb biju chakra into his susanoo called biju PS

Senjutsu PS= fanfic

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude I know why you made this thread. I wasn't bashing Sasuke there, just clearing that using NE from the bijuus in that susanoo doesn't mean he was using senjutsu.
The scans you'e provided already kind of define what senjutsu is. Senjutsu in itself isn't chakra but a set of techniques to harness NE from the surroundings and use it by combining it with the user's chakra and physical energy creating a much powerful form of chakra. So what Sasuke did during VoTE 2 is by no means a senjutsu feat, he simply merged all the bijuu's NE into one to strengthen his PS which in itself no small feat as remarked by Kurama but again not senjutsu and the bijuu PS is thus a more appropriate name.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I know why you made this thread. I wasn't bashing Sasuke there, just clearing that using NE from the bijuus in that susanoo doesn't mean he was using senjutsu.
The scans you'e provided already kind of define what senjutsu is. Senjutsu in itself isn't chakra but a set of techniques to harness NE from the surroundings and use it by combining it with the user's chakra and physical energy creating a much powerful form of chakra. So what Sasuke did during VoTE 2 is by no means a senjutsu feat, he simply merged all the bijuu's NE into one to strengthen his PS which in itself no small feat as remarked by Kurama but again not senjutsu and the bijuu PS is thus a more appropriate name.
Since you have more comprehension than warlocks I'll respond.

Never said you bashed Sasuke.

Senjutsu literally means Sage Chaka/mode

The jubbi is NE. NE can't be used unless formed into a chakra.. Sage chakra.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since you have more comprehension than warlocks I'll respond.

Never said you bashed Sasuke.

Senjutsu literally means Sage Chaka/mode

The jubbi is NE. NE can't be used unless formed into a chakra.. Sage chakra.
What it literally means doesn't matter cuz the manga has lot of words that are used in the wrong manner or context like Teleportation means shunshin no jutsu in NV while in real life teleportation is what S/T ninjutsu in Naruto is.
And as Fukasuku mentioned, senjutsu involves the absorption of NE from the surroundings and balancing it with the user's physical energy and chakra to unlock a much more powerful form of chakra. Sasuke didn't do any of that and I'd take a senjutsu expert like Fukasuku's definition to be more accurate over what someone like Oro who himself was never able to master SM said.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What it literally means doesn't matter cuz the manga has lot of words that are used in the wrong manner or context like Teleportation means shunshin no jutsu in NV while in real life teleportation is what S/T ninjutsu in Naruto is.
And as Fukasuku mentioned, senjutsu involves the absorption of NE from the surroundings and balancing it with the user's physical energy and chakra to unlock a much more powerful form of chakra. Sasuke didn't do any of that and I'd take a senjutsu expert like Fukasuku's definition to be more accurate over what someone like Oro who himself was never able to master SM said.
Sasuke did all of that.. Sasuke Susanoo is spiritual and physical energy and stamina. He combined that with jugo NE inside Susanoo.. which created a Senjutsu Susanoo just like Orochimaru said.

He also use the merging of all bijuu to create a much larger scale of NE, along with creating the same properties of his Susanoo.. which also results in a Senjutsu susanoo..

All the proof is in the scans..

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke did all of that.. Sasuke Susanoo is spiritual and physical energy and stamina. He combined that with jugo NE inside Susanoo.. which created a Senjutsu Susanoo just like Orochimaru said.

He also use the merging of all bijuu to create a much larger scale of NE, along with creating the same properties of his Susanoo.. which also results in a Senjutsu susanoo..

All the proof is in the scans..
If I am not wrong, Susanoo is just a chakra avatar. Nowhere has been mentioned that it takes user's physical energy as well. So no again.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I am not wrong, Susanoo is just a chakra avatar. Nowhere has been mentioned that it takes user's physical energy as well. So no again.
Of course Susanoo is just a chakra avatar, but it's made by Sasuke, combining his spiritual and physical stamina.
My mistake I meant physical stamina.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course Susanoo is just a chakra avatar, but it's made by Sasuke, combining his spiritual and physical stamina.
My mistake I meant physical stamina.
As far as I know its just made of chakra. Mind sharing where it is said that its made by combining his spiritual and physical stamina.