what's one thing you want to fix about yourself ?

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mind is extremely overactive and my ADHD so I'd like to be more simple-minded and not so overactive ! Also, I'm extremely impulsive and that gets me in uncomfortable situations, which I'm aware about the consequences beforehand and I know it's a bad idea, but I do it anyway because it seems fun

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wish i could let stuff in the past go. i hold unto shit and never let it go, like its done, i cant change it...but i still be thinking about what happened like im going to come to a different conclusion or some shit. like its not healthy

like for instance i was working out early today and i started thinking about how when i was in high school. this girl i liked so much friend zoned me just because i was too skinny. like bruh, that was over 10 years ago and im still bothered by that and use it as fuel when i was working out. or like yesterday i was eating dinner and i started thinking about how my ex would cook in her underwear, which made me think about how she broke my heart and i felt that pain again so a second and i had to step outside and get some air. like i be holding unto grudges and shit

its pushed me to be better a lot and like make people feel bad for doubting me or prove them wrong or whatever. but man its not good, i try to just stop thinking about it when its happening but its like my brain drifts back, its getting old. some stuff i just wish i could let go of damn

Last edited: