Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not french but i have some in me...why the hatred towards the snail eaters people?
good question, especially because every nation seems to have an old enmity with them. there has to be a reason for it, but i cant clearly say witch. probably because they have a central position in europe and therefore everybody wanted to have their land in the middle age.

i'm angry and bored because my favorite game doesnt work on my pc because of SecuRom. I've read that securom had an alternative .exe for it, but they took down the link from their hp.
now i'm waiting for their reply and not sure weather it 'll come tonight (it's 23:50 here)

Last edited:

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im not french but i have some in me...why the hatred towards the snail eaters people?
When you live in the same country with them for almost your whole life,are forced to learn the language against your will and practically have their culture forced on you,you more or less come to hate them.

Canada sucks.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good question, especially because every nation seems to have an old enmity with them. there has to be a reason for it, but i cant clearly say witch. probably because they have a central position in europe and therefore everybody wanted to have their land in the middle age.

i'm angry and bored because my favorite game doesnt work on my pc because of SecuRom. I've read that securom had an alternative .exe for it, but they took down the link from their hp.
now i'm waiting for their reply and not sure weather it 'll come tonight (it's 23:50 here)
Ok daddy understood what you were saying in your first paragraph, but then you started to talk about "SecuRom"??? dont make me ground you :rolleyes: read a book, its more educational :p
When you live in the same country with them for almost your whole life,are forced to learn the language against your will and practically have their culture forced on you,you more or less come to hate them.

Canada sucks.
Ok that makes sense, and canada aint so bad its just too COLD!!!!

Effie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Canada sucks.
I'd love to live in Canada :(
I'm thinking how awesome it is that my PS3 works, and how I'm on it right nao ^^

So frikkin awesome O_O

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok daddy understood what you were saying in your first paragraph, but then you started to talk about "SecuRom"??? dont make me ground you :rolleyes: read a book, its more educational :p
i finished my last book yesterday, and the one i'm reading now sadly isnt that much fun :(
securom is a copy protection witch is much discussed because it's a program wich is installed during the installation of the main game and sometimes (like in my case) creates problems with original cds.

I'd love it. O_O
she's masochistic ;)

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd love it. O_O
Whats your PSN tag?? if u have one post it :)
i finished my last book yesterday, and the one i'm reading now sadly isnt that much fun :(
securom is a copy protection witch is much discussed because it's a program wich is installed during the installation of the main game and sometimes (like in my case) creates problems with original cds.

she's masochistic ;)
Ah i see, you have my sympathy about your dodgey software :)
you enjoy reading eh son??

you aren't thinking of meh right nao? :( xd
guess nutz n botlz pwn's a boy anyday in Effie's books :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.